𝟐. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 - 𝐰.𝐯

「𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝: You are Jeff's old friend and after a long time, you decide to visit him at Kineros.

:*•.──── ────.•*:。✧

Today is the day that I visit my dear and old friend Jeff. We were neighbors since we were children, well actually he was a child, I was a teenager since I am 10 years older than him. Even though, the age difference didn't bother us, we were always seeing each other and always hanging out, we become inseparable best friends. When I finished high school and went to college, I promise him that we will be in touch.

[Flashback on]

"Please don't go Y/N, I will miss you so much!" - Jeff said with glassy eyes.

"Oh honey please don't cry! I promise I'll visit you every weekend and I'll tell you everything about my new college!"

[Flashback off]

As I said, I did visit him every weekend and we spent hours talking. Then, the time passed and I graduated and so did he, we went to each other's graduation and that was it, until the day that Jeff and his friend Mutt opened this huge company called Kineros Robotics and suddenly became very famous around the world. I was so proud! So today I decided to visit them and catch up a little bit.

First thing that I did when I arrived in town, was to go to my favorite coffee shop and order the same, brownie with hot chocolate. I sit on my usual table and enjoyed my breakfast. When I was about to live, I saw a beautiful lady, around my age, all dressed in purple, with a long redhead ponytail, she was leaving the place too when her badge that was attached to her belt falls to the floor. I immediately stand up and go to get the badge, praying that the woman didn't go too far from the exit.

"Sorry Ms but I think this belongs to you" - I said touching lightly her shoulder, "forcing" her to turn her face to me.

"Wha..." - She was about to let an annoying sound when she faced me and her badge on my hand - "Oh, thank you" - she grabbed her badge and said with a cold tone. I just nodded and go my own way to the company.

When I got there, I spoke to the secretary and told her that I was there to see Mutt and Jeff, she nodded, told me they were waiting for me and told me where they are. I was going to their office when I stepped into a room with a very familiar woman working on her computer.

"Hello... excuse me?" - I say with a soft voice.

"You again? Who are you and who let you in?" - she says with the same cold tone from before, looking deeply in my soul, it feels like she can sees through my body.

"I'm Y/N and I'm here to see my friends" - she looked at me again but this time with confusion - "Jeff and Mutt".

"Oh right, you are the friend... I was expecting someone more... like them."

'Like them' she said and this kept running through my head trying to find a specific meaning for those choice of words.

"Follow me" - she said and I followed her as she ordered.

"Jeff!" - I ran into him and hugged him tight.

"Oh my god Y/N! I can't believe you are really here with us!" - he said pulling away and grabbing my cheeks.

"Oh you look so sexy girl, look at you, this clothes fits so good on you, it gives you a vibe like a powerful boss woman" - he said playing with me.

"Oh shut up!" - I blushed a little bit and I saw the woman in purple looking at me up and down.

"And I forgot to tell you Ms. Y/L/N, we are having a party tonight, to celebrate 3 years of our company and I will be very happy if you could join us... SAY YES PLEEEEEASEEEEE" - he yelled like a little child asking their mother for candy.

"Fuck! Stop with the yelling, yes yes yes I'll be there" - I said with my hands on my ears muffling his scream.

"Fantastic! See you there then!" - we say goodbye and I left the office with the purple lady.

"I think I never got your name" - I asked her, who was standing beside me in our way to her desk.

"You never asked" - she said and I let out a little chuckle. Besides her coldness, this woman is interesting...

"Since you know my name already, what's yours?"

"I'm Ms. Venable" - she said facing me now, what a beautiful name.

"Ok Ms. Venable, I hope I see you at the party tonight" - I said and left before getting an answer.

It was 9PM and I was ready, I put on my best look since it was a fancy party and I wanted to know Ms. Venable better. I left the hotel and go back to the company, here the party was.

As I entered the room, I spot Jeff and Mutt and went to say "hi" to them, after I go to the bar and order something to drink. When I look at my right side, Ms. Venable was 2 seats beside me. I slowly get up and sit next to her. She was absolutely perfect, with purple suit and pants, with heels and her hair was down, gorgeous.

"Hello Ms. Venable, you look amazing tonight" - I said with a soft but seductive voice at the same time, with a grin on my face.

"You again? You don't stop following me today!" - she said rolling her eyes, almost ignoring my complement, but I swear her face blushed just a little bit and she grin a little too.

"Well what can I say, it's your fault".

"My fault? What can any of this be my fault Ms. Y/N?" - she said... jokingly?

"You know, I arrived at the coffee shop earlier than you, who can guarantee me it wasn't you who was following me?" - she rolled her eyes and I laugh, she end up laughing at me too, this is getting interesting.

We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing about everything and nothing, because the alcohol is starting to show up, but we really had a great time together. Besides her coldness, I can see a very interesting woman who had a really rough past but she can be very sweet and caring with the right people, maybe she didn't find it those people yet.

The party was over about 4am and we left the company together, this time with a silence, but a comfortable one.

"So I was wondering... I-If you wanna..." - she said looking at the floor and a little insecure.

"I want that?"

"Oh.. n-nothing forget it".

"Well if you won't invite me, I'll! Would you like to go out with me tomorrow? I don't know where, being honest, but we can go whatever you wanna go" - I said smiling at her and she looked at me with sparkles on her eyes and then, she looked at my lips. Suddenly I made my move and kissed her soft lips, she froze at the begging but after a couple of seconds she melted at my touch and kissed me back. I felt butterflies flying wildly on my stomach, god what this woman is doing with me?

We pulled away and we looked at each other's eyes, my hands still on her cheeks and her free hand on my waist. She bitted her lower lip.

"See you tomorrow?" - she asked shyly

"See you tomorrow..."

I think we can faith destiny...

⸍ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1287
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! :)

Sarah Paulson - ONE SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara