2

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a week and already word has spread that I had had become a hero and even the biggest news sights were talking about it.

"This hero shit better be worth it" I said to myself as I got up out of bed since Aizawa said we'd be going somewhere.

I went to my bathroom and got ready for the day, doing my morning routine before my hair and getting dressed.
Hair and fit check

"Are you ready yet?" Aizawa asked, just as I opened my door "yep, let's go" I said with a smile and he lets out a small sigh before we left out of the apartment

It was pretty cool to actually go out without having to disguise myself so I wouldn't get caught.

"So where are we going?" I asked "the mall" Aizawa simply said "why?" "Well school starts next week so why not get some clothes" "true"

We eventually made it to the large mall and just as I got out the car there were a bunch of people including the news trying to ask why I switched to the hero side and other personal questions.

"You guys must of forgotten who I am" I said as my eyes flashed red and the iris changed to what a snakes would.

That small trick had basically sent a chill down their spines and both me and Aizawa walked away as I changed my eyes back.

"A villain at heart huh?" He said "it's only been a week, give me some time" I said as we walked into a store.

We walked around the store and I grabbed a few cute outfits that looked good for my standards.

"Oh I gotta take this call from Nezu, here" Aizawa said and he handed me a card "what's this?" "Your credit card I was supposed to give it to you yesterday but I forgot, there should be a few mill on it" my eyes widened for a second before I snatched the card.

"Okay you can take your call" I said already planning on other clothes to grab as Aizawa left.

I shopped at a few stores and even got some jewelry but when I checked how much was left in my card I saw there was still a few mill on it.

"I knew this hero money was worth it" I said but my eyes locked onto the same villain who tried to take the money that I stole in the day I had became a hero.

I walked over to him with a small bit of anger seeping through my skin as I saw he was trying to flex his new things.

As soon as he realized I was following him I dragged him into an alleyway.

"So I see you bought yourself some things" I said "so? You can't be talking, villain turned hero" he says and I had placed down all my bags next to the wall before I started to take slow steps towards the little mouse.

"You know you're like a rat, all you care about is the cheese, but you know what happens to a rat with to much cheese? They get fat, so fat that they'll get greedy and are willing to take cheese from a trap and oh honey, it looks like you're in mine now"

As I said this the man started to become scared and just as he was going to fight back I had turned my eyes blood red a part of my quirk that I had learned about a few days ago and I had turned the man to stone.

"This is why I work alone, everyone always wants a piece of your cake" I said as I flicked the now stone man, making him crumble into dust.

Once that was done I grabbed my things and started to look for Aizawa.

"There you are- wow you got a lot of stuff" "what can I say, Gotta get my moneys worth" I said "yeah okay, well do you wanna get some food?" Aizawa asked and I quickly nod "well let's go then"

We walked back to the car and Aizawa helped me put the bags in the back seat.

We ended up going to a cute cafe restaurant and I couldn't even hold in the fact that I was excited.

"You know for someone who used to be known as one of the most powerful villains you sure are excited" Aizawa said and I noticed his smile was actually genuine, unlike his more sarcastic smile.

"Well for one of Japan's underground heroes who's supposed to be all stoic you sure did pick a pretty cute cafe to eat at" I retorted back "good point" we both laughed light before the noticeably scared waiter came back with our food.

Time skip
The rest of the day was pretty fun and made me realize that it was pretty enjoyable to be around Aizawa.

We finally made it back to the apartment and Aizawa helped me get all my bags into my room.

"I'm not going shopping with you ever, now my back hurts" "my bad gramps, anyways good night" I said as I kissed his cheek "y-yeah good night" Aizawa stuttered a bit as he walked away with the brightest blush that I've seen.

I got ready for bed and stuff and lazily got in bed and I started to fall asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 915