tripple h Smut

TW: tripple h

Y/n's pov:

I was getting ready for my new day in Hogwarts. If im going to be honest with you, i hate this school. Not because of the education system, no. But because all the girls here bully me. Im a bit.. different from most girls? .. my parent's died in a car crash when i was only 000.1 seconds old, my brother died in world war 69 when i was only 0.7 seconds old and so did my gold fish, dog, cat, hamster, ginnue pig, my grandma, my babysitter leanne wipes, and this random guy called ashley. Ever since that... i haven't been the same.
I've never felt close with my family when they were alive. Im very different to them. I said, i wasn't like most girls, but i also wasn't like most people. I have platinum blone beautiful silky milky dilky filky milky straight long hair, and baby baby bloo orbs.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out my beautiful pink designed unicorn dorm. As i was walking to snapes class, i felt someone grab my neck. I started panicking. Tears were flowing out of my baby bloo bloo baby baby orbs, and rolling down my beautiful clear soft pale Edward cullen pale skin, but i couldn't speak. Another hand grabbed my face. I got pulled into a room, a room that was very small and dark.
I opened my eyes and saw the one of the two hottest boys in Hogwarts, mattheo riddle the phycopath and George weasley the- gingerpath.

"What do you guys want!"
I shouted.
"You."
They both said at the same time.
One thing you probably wouldn't know about me is, im not the type of girl to fall for boys like mattheo and George. Most girls in my year, bellow, and even top, love mattheo and George... but me.. im inlove with someone else..
Someone not many people talk about..
This man happened to be.. tripple h.

God he was so beautiful, no one recognised it.

All of a sudden, Andre's grandma from victorious came out of nowhere and kicked mattheo.. mattheo turned into a chocolate bar. George got scared and ran away holding theo the chocolate bar. Thankfully i was free.

"A-a-a-a-and-andres g-grandma?? 🥺"

I said, being suprised. All of a sudden andres grandma started turning into something else... w-w-w-wait!?
TRIPPLE H?
i saw tripple h infrot of me. It was under cover tripple h..

"Hello baba gril"
Tripple h said with his charming deep voice. He looked deep into my baby bloo orbs. We made eye contact.
God he was perfect.

I couldn't help it. I kissed him.
Our kiss was so passionate.
He kissed me back, i could feel the booterfliezes and the acumas in my stomach.

He pinned me on the wall and we started to make out.

1828 hours later, we were finally undressed.

"BABA GRILL.... IM A WEIRDO..."
He started screaming.
"N-N-NO BABA BOI! YOU ARE PERFECT. YOU AREN'T LIKE THIS.. THIS ISN'T YOU BABA BOI. C'MON TRIPPLE H YOUR BETTER THAN THIS.." i screamed back. Tripple h calmed down and wipes my tears from my baby bloo orbs.
We then had seggs.

*teh next day*

I woke up in tripple hs bed.. wow, we went all the way to his dorm. I remembered last night and smiled to myself. I suddenly felt the urge to throw up.
I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
Tripple h came running in.. he held my hair back. He dissapeared all of a sudden, and i decided to do a pregnancy test.

I took the test.. it was positive.

I went out to tripple h.

"I-im p-p-pregnant......"

"WHAT? OMG IM SO HAPPY WE HAVE A MINNI H!"
We celebrated all together.

All of a sudden, i felt the baby coming out.. "AHHHH!!" I screamed.

*10 years later*

We had our own house and 9 kids.
We lived happily ever after.

The end.