***

It took us about an hour to drive. It was raining outside so I wasn't really in summer festival mood, but when the car drove through a garage kind of portal, the sun was shining on the other side and it was super warm outside.

As we arrived, a lot of people were already there, having fun. Regulus spotted his parents and we went over to tell them that we're here. Remus stayed behind waiting for me from far away.

"Hello Mother." Regulus said as we approached them.

"Oh you're here! You two are looking beautiful! Emma, I've already talked to some young men, they would love to meet you, keep an eye out for them." Walburga said.

"I will." I just said. "It looks beautiful here."

"Oh yes, it was a lot of work, but it paid off." Orion said.

"Well, we're going to look for our friends now, We will see you later." Regulus said and we walked to Remus again.

"I'm off, looking for some of my friends, I'll see you later." Regulus said and I nodded.

"It looks amazing here." Remus said.

"I know, I love the colors they chose, kind of matches us." I said and he grinned.

The festival was on a big field, there were tables everywhere and on the sides there were some beautiful flowers. There were also butterflies flying through their air, same as flowers. It was a wizarding festival after all. There was a huge dance floor in the middle of the field, with some music artists playing music next to it.

We walked to a table where drinks were standing on an grabbed a cup of some red colored liquid. It tasted like cherry.

"Do you think James and Sirius are already here?" Remus asked.

"I don't know. I haven't seen anyone I know yet. It's pretty early." I answered.

"Oh my goodness, hey." Someone suddenly said.

"Hey Mar." I said hugging Marlene.

"You two look beautiful!" She said to me and Remus.

"Thank you! But look at you, I love your suit!" I said.

Marlene was wearing a light yellow suit, her shirt her was in curls and there was a white flower wreath in her hair.

"Thank you! Me and Mary are kind of matching, her dress is supposed to be the same color, but I haven't seen her yet." Marlene smiled.

"So are you two official?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Congratulations, you two look really good together." Remus said to her and she thanked him.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said to Marlene.

"Thank you. I'm really happy too." Her smiled was growing bigger.

"I think you might want to turn around Mar." I said.

Mary was standing there in a beautiful dress in the same color as Marlenes suit.

"I gotta go." She said before walking over to Mary.

Remus and I walked over to a table, to stand there and wait for James and Sirius. Suddenly Peter and Emily were standing at our table. Emily was wearing a baby pink colored dress, same color as Peters tie.

"Cute dress." I smiled at Emily.

"Thank you, I love yours!" She said and I turned around to show her the whole dress.

Normally I hated long dresses, but this one was actually giving me a lot of confidence.

"So you two are matching huh?" Remus asked grinning.

"Same as you." Pete Said.

"Yeah, but we aren't matching on purpose, you do." Remus said.

"So have you seen James or Sirius already?" Peter asked.

"No, did you?" I asked.

"Yes, actually we did, they were looking for you." Peter said.

"Peter, I need to use the toilet." Emily said quietly but I still heard her.

"If you excuse us for a second, we'll be back in a bit." Peter said and the my walked off.

"Well, should we look for them too or should we stay here and wait?" Remus asked.

"I don't know what would be faster?" I said.

"Wait." Remus said looking over my shoulder.

I turned around to see James and Sirius walk into our direction.

"James!" I said a little bit too loud and he grinned.