#1

today was a regular day for you. you were in the grocery store, buying things for the house. today you thought about making alfredo. you stayed by yourself and you always cooked big meals for no reason, well sometimes you'll call your brothers and ask if they wanted some of what you were cooking, they always answered yeah. they always enjoyed your cooking.

as you were going down the noodle section, you noticed the  noodles you wanted were too high on the self. you shook your saying "not again lord". you tried to jump to grab it, but it was no use. you even stood on your tippy toes and still couldn't get it. soon as you were going to try again, a suspicious hand came out of no where."i'm sorry, i just noticed that you were struggling trying to get these noodles". it was a fine looking man. he was a fine ass darkskin, he had on a beanie, his skin was glowing, he had such a handsome smile and you even noticed you two were wearing the same exact hoodie."thank you". you replied."you're welcome and i'm anshul by the way". he was definitely your type. he was those type of boys you were inlove with when you were younger."i'm y/n". you were totally into him, but you knew that he wouldn't be into you. you were chubby and wasn't very eye appealing, but it was fine by you. "well y/n it was nice meeting you, but i know this may sound weird...but can i have your number"? anshul asked."of course anshul". you politely gave him your number,but it was kinda weird?someone was finally asking you for your number?? you just blew it off and thought it was another ridiculous boy who was gonna use you."well y/n, i'll text you later". anshul said while grinning. you chuckled. "okay anshul". you blushed as he walked away. you continue shopping and got everything you needed and headed home to cook.