The way of the Booty

^ this story includes fluff and lime
please get off this story if you dislike that!

On a late night when u stay after school to finish up some homework you spit through the window mr bootylicious taking off his shirt to reveals six pack  and then you see him suddenly make eye contact with you and then he winks. The very next day you rush to your car to get to school but on your way there you can't stop thinking about mr.Bootylicious while you think about his hard abs you start to hear a honk and -CRSSHHGHH
You wake up and find out that you were in a car accident you have 1 person sitting on your lap you're about to yell help but then you realize it's mr bootylicious then you look at his big 😩 and realize what's happening as he slowly leans in to kiss you you feel like ur floating on clouds as he takes off your clothes then hear a nurse enter so you quickly put ur clothes back on as mr bootylicious gets off the bad and sits in a chair the nurse comes in and says you will need to be taken care of for a couple of days mr bootylicous offers to take you to ur house but then you tell him you want to go to his house he suddenly asks you why but suddenly you kiss him and he asks no more questions he says he has to go to teach at school tomorrow but then you pull him in as he lays you on his bed suddenly you start making out and then he takes of ur clothes as u take of his then he stars to show you his 🍆 . The next morning you watch as he gets in his car to leave for school and since ur still recovering from the crash you can't attend school so you hide in his trunk and ride with him to school when you arrive he goes to his trunk to grab his bag he's about to yell after being in shock after seeing you in the trunk and then you start making out in the truck you ask if you can go to school with him and he says yes only after complementing you on ur way to the principals office you stay in the teachers lounge until after school where you see mr bootylicous yell "Come here y/n" and then he carries you to the principals office you start making out until you can't breathe he drives you back to his house and then he gets a call from the principal saying that they saw you and mr bootylicous making out in the principals office so he gets fired but then he says it's ok as long as he has you you both make out before going to bed together. Years later you end up getting married and have adopted 2 children 1 boy one girl you love them more then you could ever imagine as mr bootylicous kissses you again you feel warm inside.