"Omg, Taehyung will explode. Look at his red face." Jimin laughed his ass off. Jin started laughing too, he can't believe how much is Taehyung shy around Jungkook.

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung then kissed his cheek, making Taehyung shy even more. Taehyung gave up and hided his face into Jungkook's chest.

"Hihihi you two are so cute together." Jin said as he stopped laughing.

"Trueee." Jimin said with smile. Jungkook chuckled as he looked at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, you can get up now if you want." Jungkook said but got surprised when Taehyung said ,,no".

Jin and Jimin was shocked too. They wasn't sure that Taehyung would love to stay in Jungkook's embrace especially when he is sitting on Jungkook's lap.

"You are warm and smell good." Taehyung said as he snuggled his face into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook looked at Jin and Jimin.

"Is it possible that he can already sniff my scent as his mate?" Jungkook mindlinked Jimin and Jin.

"I don't know is it that even possible." Jin mindlinked to Jungkook.

"He can sniff your scent but I don't think that he knows that you are his mate yet." Jimin mindlinked Jungkook.

"Every wolf is finding their mate on their 18th birthday. Taehyung's birthday is close so maybe because of it he can sniff your scent more." Jin mindlinked to Jungkook who just nodded to him.

They looked at Taehyung only to find him sleeping. They all smiled at him then Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

****

3 DAYS BEFORE TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY

"Yahh Kim Taehyung!!! Get up your lazy ass!!!" Jimin yelled as he walked into Taehyung's room only to find Taehyung's bed empty.

"Where is he?? It's just 8 AM and he is already gone." Jimin said to himself.

Jimin looked into bathroom but Taehyung wasn't there. Jimin decided to check downstairs but Taehyung wasn't there too. Jimin now started to be worried as he couldn't find his best friend.

He walked out of the house and saw Jin preparing breakfast outside as they decided to have it outside today.

"Jin hyung, I can't find Taehyung." Jimin said as he walked towards Jin.

"Ohh don't worry, look over there. He is with Jungkook." Jin said as he pointed his finger towards Taehyung and Jungkook who was sitting on the swing, swinging a little bit while talking.

"They really got a more closer to each other these days." Jimin said as he was looking at them with smile.

"True, I'm so happy for them. Jungkook is the right one for him. He will take care for him more then anyone, Taehyung is lucky one." Jin said, smile on his face as well while looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.

****

MEANWHILE

"Yahh Kookie that's not true." Taehyung said as he started laughing.

"It's really true, I'm telling you the truth." Jungkook said as he started laughing too.

"I'm not cute." Taehyung said.

"Yes you are, you are the cutest person I ever saw." Jungkook said as he booped his nose with Taehyung's.

"Hmm okey, what is it that what you love about me then?? And what is that that makes me looks cute?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook who was looking back at him with smile.

"First, when you smile, your mouth make a box shape which is so cute. You have chubby cheeks and because of it I loves to kiss it. Your beautiful light blue eyes makes you even more beautiful. Whatever you wear, you looks cute or hot. Your lightly silver hair on moonlight is so shining." Jungkook said.

"That is a lot of things." Taehyung giggled.

"And I just started but I'm serious, this outfit looks so cute on you." Jungkook said, earning a soft giggles from Taehyung.

"Hmm then this outfit looks so good on you." Taehyung said.

****

Taehyung's outfit

****

Jungkook's outfit