"I wanted to tell you sumting" I said not pronouncing the "h" is something.

"What"

"Well you kno that time you came over and we had.....ya know......did IT." I akwardly tried to explain.

"Uhhh... yeah why....you ain't got nothin do
you?"

"Not quite a disease more like a child" his game face instantly turned into a furious, angry face. You even saw red and hints of purple on his face.

"Come again" he spat at me apparently he heard he's just trying to Tell himself that he heard himself wrong.

Hassen POV
"Come again" I said trying to convince myself that she just didn't say she was pregnant. I mean I didn't clean my ears today like a normally would so that's probably the reason why I'm hearing this.

" I said I'm pregnant"

When she said that my whole heart just shattered. I got a child by someone I don't like, love, nor care about. Anabella gon kick my ass then tell my momma and she gon kick my ass too.
"SHIT SHIT SHIT if only I kept my damn dick in my pants I could've avoided this. How is Annabella gon react man, I'm dead, I'm so retarded, I'm suppose to be one the worlds best kingpins man why I had to slip up" I said constantly pacing the floor

"Honestly Hassen I know your scared of her reaction but your going to have to tell her. I'm not the type to be like, 'if you don't tell her I will' but this is very important and sooner or later were going to have a child." I didn't here anything she said all I could focus on was my wife and unborn child in HER (his wife). Will she take him/her away from me because of Aaliyah?

"STFU Aaliyah I didn't ask you. " I screamed

"I'm just trying to help" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks but i honestly didn't care at the moment

"You wanna help tell me how am i suppose to tell my wife that I cheated on her with another person and on top of that got her pregnant."

"Don't worry you just did." Someone behind us said. While turning I prayed that this wasn't my wife. But I guess today was just not my day because i became face to face with my crying trap queen.

"Baby please don't leave me I promise this wasn't suppose to happen I love you so much and she was just a quick fuck. I promise you won't ever have to go through the this again especially not with my child inside of you." I said while getting on my knees to kiss her stomach.

Annabella POV
"Don't worry Hassen I knew you were fooling around with this basic $2 hoe that work at IHOP. Oh don't think I didn't catch you lookin at my man. Me and him are going to keep riding hard you can call me whatever but ark east I ain't goin round fuckin and suckin a nigga with a ring. Me, our child, and him are going to be a family whether you like it or not. I don't care what the fuck you go through or been through but don't go around fuckin errybody and they mama man" I said with no sympathy at all I love Hassen and we been through hell and back together and ain't kno popcorn hoe gon tear that apart. I know yall might call me stupid but believe me I have done worse. When we were together in high school I dumped Hassen for someone else and got pregnant. But our child ended up dying because Tre, the dude I was with at the time, beat me and raped me. Since then I regretted ever cheating and breaking up with Hassen and going to the senior prom with Tre.

Just as I snapped back to reality I seen the LITTLE GIRL who does not deserve to be called a women start weeping. BOOHOO hoe should've never crossed me.

"I never meant to break up a happy home it's just.......never mind.....i was hoping for us to all get along for the children." her pathetic ass managed to say through all of those tears.

"Oh honey trust me you ain't break up shit but a positive name for your ass in my book. And for the children, I do not have to like you or except your truffling ass. But for the baby.......ill except it but if you dare touch my man again I will kick your ass as soon as I have this baby...... Oh and getcho life together before you start fucking with everybody else's including your own child. How are you going to explain to your child that their mother was a hoe growing up. But that's none of my business and you are dismissed" I said sounded hella dope and hella confident

"Well I wanted to tell yall that I was just evicted from my house and I was hopin(gco-got cut off)

"What hoe you was hoping that we would just open our arms to you. so apparently yo ass was planning to tell me because now you wanna stay here. But that's okay gon head Stay here but as soon as the baby come you got to go because the only reason you here is because you pregnant..........anyways bae lets go I had a warm bath waiting for us." I said grabbing Hassen's hand and directing him to our mansion and all the way to our room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaliyah POV
She really hurt my feelings but she was telling the truth. Their butler Nathan helped me to a room. I went to my other house and tried to pack up the remaining things on my sidewalk. Because of the neighborhood I'm in they will take your shit so I quickly packed it up with the help of Nathan and quickly made it back to my new home for the next 7 1/2 months. I unpacked all of my clothes took a shower and stared into space. Eventually Nathan walked up with food and I noticed it was already night time and this was my dinner. It was super good and kind of made me feel a little better. After spending 20 minutes of walking around this house through rooms like the basketball court, movie room, even a room with a pool, a relaxing room , a room with the tag "OFFICE" on it and it was locked so I knew this must be where Hassen probably comes up with solutions to his problems. Then I walked past a room where I heard lots of moaning, I'm guessing that's their room, I felt like having a melt down but I kept my composure and looked for the kitchen so I could through away my food as I did I felt sleepy because of this LOOONNNGGG day! I went up stairs and eventually drifted off into a deep sleep while rubbing "lil peanut"

Lol couldn't think of nothing else to call the baby so I just said peanut.

Anyway since Spring Break starts this Friday for me (don't have school that day), I will be updating a lot more. Hopefully yall liked this long chapter I was a bit in my feelings so I decided to make it really emotional.

Was Aaliyah wrong for going to his house and telling him or should she have been respectable and called him somewhere else? Should she have told him a different way? Was Hassen's reaction a bit too much? Was Annabella wrong for going off on her knowing that it would cause stress? Do you think they will last under the same roof, both PREGNANT? Was Hassen wrong for not checking his wife? Was Annabella and Hassen wrong for doing THE DO while Aaliyah was in the room?

Any suggestings for chapter 4

Anybody who can answer the question below will get to be in the book?
What was the theme of this chapter and how did it contribute to the story?