ₓ˚. ୭ ˚When Worlds Collide˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

A world where the universe of comic book superheroes are made real due to mysterious powers emerging, throwing the world into chaos.

Humans with alien abilities who refuse to die. No matter what weapon you throw at them, always reconstructing their seemingly immortal bodies.

People who spontaneously combust into devils of ash and flame, and are hunted and slain by ones who wield that same fire that birthed them.

A city to the west that lives and breathes chaos and destruction. The rabbit hole into nothingness and Beyond feeding it's cycle of madness.  This city is isolated from the outside world, almost like it created it's own universe.

And many, many more worlds neatly tucked in shelves or conveniently stored on a device. These are stories that you may or may not have heard before. And now, you get to entangle your own characters in this madness.

_

.

.

.

.

_

Below this divider will be characters from different shows, anime, and manga I read/watch. They are original characters that exist in the universes of the media I enjoy.

But don't worry! Most will only need a basic understanding of said media to be able to roleplay with them.

Characters from the media will not be included in scenarios listed under these characters. That is unless you have a separate scenario that calls for them to be included, or would like to include them in the scenario(s).

Concepts can be easily understood by looking up the synopsis of the media mentioned, or if further explanations of systems are needed, they can be easily explained within the roleplay.

Spoilers for the media are unlikely to happen since, as previously stated, characters from the media aren't initially included. So the same plot points from the media are unlikely to happen due to this.

So, in short, if you see any character you like, and would like to roleplay with them, you don't have to worry about not knowing anything about the world they're from!

.