*Jujutsu Shorts: Gojo being oddly sus for a day..

(Author-san: Ok so this chapter shorts has lemon :) .. So get yo asses and mentality ready cuz I think some of you can't handle this..)

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I was going to my apartment to rest and to sleep the week since Yaga-san said I was not on duty this week and it was my off, so I'm gonna go and sleep the rest of the week.. But that's what I thought until...

"(N/n)!~ Where you going?" Gojo came outta nowhere scaring my soul but not visibly flinching, "Uhh.. To my apartment to sleep the rest of my week off... Yaga-san told me I wasn't on duty this week... What brings you to follow me?" I asked him as he smirked and giggled as he slung an arm around my shoulder and said, "I'm gonna spend the day with you cuz I also has three day off! But maybe go to somewhere and buy stuff..." He said as I shrugged and let him be knowing his stubborn self wouldn't allow the fact that I would decline his unusual spending time with me.. Arriving to my apartment, I took my keys out and unlocked the door as Gojo welcomed himself and walked in and straight up walked to my fridge, "Don't take the sweet blueberry yogurt there Satoru... Or I will hit you.." I told him as I closed the door and locked it as I took my mask off along with my bandages grabbing the glasses made for my Elves Magic Curse wearing it quickly before turning shit to stone, "I always wonder where you got that glasses... It's really useful when it comes to style or disguise.." Gojo said holding the yogurt I just told him not to eat..

"Oh.. It was crafted 15 years ago by a friend of mine... She helped me craft these.. It's also infused with her magic... Err, cursed ability... It's like a seal but it's her cursed technique..." I explained as I readied my fist to hit Gojo's head, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT MY DAMN YOGURT YOU FU-" I was cut off from my ramble when I was about to hit Gojo by himself grabbing my hand that was about to hit him and pinned me to the wall, "Ghck!" I groaned as my back harshly hit the wall along with Gojo who just continued to eat the yogurt.. But as he took some yogurt and put it in his mouth as he leaned closer to me, 'THE FUCK IS HE DOI-' My thoughts were stopped as soon as Gojo connected his lips to mine..

'What. The. Fuck.' I thought as I instinctively kissed him back now ignoring what he did as I felt him open my mouth forcefully with his tongue and then let yogurt run down from his mouth to mine as my knees started to weaken from Gojo's other hand rubbing my hips knowing they're a bit sensitive as I swallowed the yogurt and we just stared to make out as I struggled to try and pry my hands off from his as he started to knee my becoming hard on making me moan a bit in the kiss and knowing he wasn't satisfied with the noise he just got he started grind his knee harder as I broke the kiss and moaned loud.. A little too loud... Bless the neighbors and hope they can get sleep...

Smirking as he heard he started attack my sensitive neck, 'What is with this man and my neck!? He always abuses my neck!' I screamed in my mind,

{Flashback}

Last Sunday:

I was walking to the school to look for a specific second year but out of nowhere Gojo appears going unnoticed by me as he grinned and kiss-licked my nape startling the shit outta me as he smiled widely and kissed my forehead and walked away as I stood there processing what the fuck he just did..

Last Tuesday:

I was buying some sweets in a store as I came across Gojo in a aisle, "Oh hey.." We both said as we smiled and got our sweets on the same shelf and walking to the cashier.. He was holding five kinds of sweets as I hold 16 types of sweets in my hands scaring Gojo a bit.. As we bought our sweets and got of the store Gojo bit the side of my neck a bit hard to make a noticeable mark and I froze up and looked at him and hit him with my tail out of embarrassment as he giggled knowing I was flustered..