Yes my son. Now go get ready. You have to go to office.

But maa Area. She didn't even eat

It's okay. I will feed her once she wakes up don't worry. If she cries too much then I will call you to come home okaym I know you are about to ask me the same. Isn't it ?

Yes. Thank you maa. Please look over my Aera.

Of course I will. She is my precious grand daughter.

Jungkook just gave her a small smile and went to shower.

When he came out of his room after getting ready, he saw Mr. Jeon was reading newspaper and Mrs. Jeon was serving breakfast. Upon listening to the footsteps, Mr. Jeon looked up to see his son. He gave him a small smile.

Good morning Son.

Good morning Appa.

Kookie can you call Hyemi. She didn't woke up when I went to her room. I thought to let her sleep for some more time.

Jungkook nodded and went to Hyemi's room. He slowly turned the knob and entered. There he saw his princess sleeping with Somi's photo on her chest as usual. He went near her and sat down on the bed. He could see the dried tears on her cheeks. He sighed sadly and carressed her head. His once chubby daughter has become so thin now. She doesn't smile like before. She stays quiet and keeps talking to Somi's photo ; pleading her every night to come back.

Feeling a familiar warmth on her head, Hyemi woke up. She looked front to see her father. She gave him a small smile and sat down.

Good morning princess

Good morning Appa....Hyemi said in a groggy voice.

My baby. Let's go and have breakfast, hmm.

I don't feel like eating appa.

Why princess ?

Miss e-eomma......She said while tears started to flow again.

Jungkook couldn't see her tears and quickly took her in his lap and hugged her.

Shh baby. Don't cry. Eomma is always with you princess.

N-no I-I w-want e-e-eomma. P-please appa b-bring eomma b-back. I m-miss h-her so m-much.

S-she....Jungkook gulped and said She can't come here anymore. She is with god now. But she is always in our hearts. She will feel bad if you cry so much baby. Please listen to appa and don't cry anymore.

Slowly her sobs turned into sniffles listening to her appa's words. No matter what, she can never think of her parents in pain.

After she calmed down, Jungkook took her in the bathroom and brushed and bathed her. He then dressed up her and went outside. The family had breakfast together and Jungkook left for the office not before kissing his princess' forehead.  (If you wonder why Hyemi didn't go to school, then it's because she was having her summer vacation right now)

A black car stopped near the Jeon Corporation. Jungkook got down and straitened his suit and while maintaining his usual stern expression, he entered the company premise.

Immediately all the guards and the employees bowed to him. Without giving a glance, he entered his office room and sat down. There were many files infront of him. He looked at Somi's picture which was kept on the table and smiled sadly.