𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

"oh yeah-" you smiled to yourself, "i gotta go to the mall later on today"

"what are you gonna get?" he asked

"maybe clothes..." you slowly said, "OH!"

"what now." he deadpanned

"i need a new laptop" you put your hands on your desk, "i stole this from my brother"

"uh," tsuki chuckled, "are you sure he's okay with that?"

"no" you shook your head, "but it's okay!" you waved your hand, "he won't find out"

"good luck with that" tsuki turned back

the teacher came into the classroom and students who were standing around sat back in their seats. tsukishima started tapping his fingers on the desk waiting for the teacher to say something, "pst-" you turned your head

"what?" tsuki whispered

"do you wanna go to the mall together?" you whispered back

he shook his head and fixed himself in the seat. you pouted a bit and rolled your eyes. you looked across the room where yamaguchi was sitting and you waved your hand a bit. yamaguchi's eyes widen and he nodded his head, "hello-" he mouthed

you smiled at him and then focused on what the teacher was writing down. your watch came up with a silent notification and you checked the message really quick, "asuka?"

𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗮

| you think you're so slick huh, no plans after school. ramen shop asap !! |

_______________

| after school |

| after school |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"i hate this..." you groaned while putting on your shoes

"good luck with that" tsuki turned around. he walked towards yamaguchi waiting for him holding a bag and then left. you stood by yourself and slouched down the locker, "why me-"

you covered your face and held your phone in your pocket, "cleaning as soon as i get back from school, so mean"

you fixed your backpack together and walked outside the building. students were in groups with their friends and some were on the other side, getting their bikes. "why can't he just pick me up?"

you looked in front of you to see ichiro and his group stand by the gate. you walked towards a pole, and covered your body, then started listening in on their conversation.

"what happened to you and shy girl?"

"it just didn't work out" you saw ichiro pout, "right person the wrong time you know?"

"you mean the wrong time to" they made sexual hand gestures

"stop-" ichiro laughed with them, "she just isn't the one"

"the one my ass-" you mumbled to yourself and felt a hand pull you by your collar. you looked up and saw tsukishima stand in front of you. "WHAT THE-" he covered your mouth and walked away, putting his jacket over your head.

ichiro came up from his slouched position by the gate and watched tsukishima walk away with another figure, "tch"

he pulled you over to the back of the school building and you shook your head, "what was that about?"

"you're so loud" tsukishima put his hand on his head, "i thought you didn't want anything to do with him"

"so you have to pull me-" you said before he gestured a shushing sign

you took a deep breath and waited for his next words, "what is it?"

"i need your help" he looked serious, "badly."

"well what do you need-" you glanced at a figure standing behind him and peeked your head, "who are you?"

"is this your girlfriend?" a girl with a letter asked, "if so- i won't stop!"

"huh?" you deadpanned, "tsuki-"

he turned back to you with a face that needed help. you came to the conclusion of what you'll have to do now. "look he doesn't like-"

"i don't care!" she said out loud, "i won't let you have him!"

what?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

i went back to watching, "kamisama kiss" and it's so calming to watch for me. i love tomoe and mizuki in the anime as well. i saw this hot manga guy on my pinterest and i was like oh my god who is he. he's in this manga called, "B.O.D.Y." and i started reading it. i like it so far but i wish they had the real copy, i prefer reading manga like that it's easier. thanks for reading, don't forget to comment/vote.

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙