Chapter 165 God Doesn't Love the World, He Loves Me

Comincia dall'inizio

Jian Meng looked at the rose, then at Zhou Tingqing, and took a deep breath: "I don't like it."

She bypassed him, and her attitude was obvious. He should understand... right?

"Candy?" He took out a can of candies from behind again like a magic trick.

Jian Meng was impatient: "Don't eat, thank you."

Zhou Tingqing looked at her not too happy, hesitated for a moment, and didn't know where to get a box of chocolates: "That..."

"No need."

Jian Meng didn't bother . Back to the ground and upstairs.

Zhou Tingqing squeezed the chocolate box in her hand and stared at her back. Does she dislike these things or do not like him?

Seeing his incomprehension, Cheng Libei, who was on the sidelines, actually said, "It's okay that she likes these, but it also depends on who the recipient is."

Zhou Tingqing turned his head to look at him, his eyes were indifferent, his expression was calm, and there was an unattainable breath of dust for no reason.

"Do you know her?"

"I just know girls." Cheng Libei was a little surprised by his vague hostility. He thought that the other party just wanted to have fun, so he curled his lips slightly. "A man who has known only two days Diligence, it's hard to be liked, maybe Miss Jian still thinks you are too frivolous."

Zhou Tingqing lightly said: "She won't get me wrong."

Cheng

Libei : "Why?" Zhou Tingqing stared deeply at me. Cheng Libei's voice is low and gentle when he speaks slowly: "Because we are in love."

Cheng Libei: "...Good luck."

Even if he is regarded as an imaginary enemy, is this way of showing affection? Also exaggerated?

However, when Zhou Tingqing returned to the room, he was ruthlessly rejected by the girl he was "in love" with.

"Mr. Zhou, don't do this, I won't like you." I

won't like you.

like you.

of.

Zhou Tingqing was stunned for three seconds, staring at her deeply, speaking warmly and spoilingly, and his thin lips uttered three words: "Impossible."

This time it was Jian Meng's turn to be stunned, staring at him dumbfounded, really wondering. Where did he come from so confident, how could she not like him?

Jian Meng looked serious: "Even if you save me, I won't like you for it."

Zhou Tingqing frowned slightly, staring at her, his aura still has a strong deterrent.

Jian Meng is worried that he is angry. What if he turns around and finds someone to block her? Then waited for her to cry and beg him.

I heard that rich people like to play this way.

Jian Meng thought bloodily, and saw Zhou Tingqing grinning helplessly as if to indulge her: "Even if it is false, it is enough not to say this kind of thing once, and I will take it seriously if I say it again."

Jian Meng: "...please Please take it seriously!"

Zhou Tingqing smiled, her eyes filled with a charming smile, rubbed her head, the strength of the big hands seemed gentle and affectionate: "Mengmeng is too cute."