Chapter 109 The Tyrant's Sister (9)

Start from the beginning

People from both sides fought as soon as they met.

Wei Zhao's face turned pale.

Yao Hong sat closer to him and said, "I'm not afraid. What are you afraid of? You're not promising!"

Wei Zhao glared at him: "I'm not afraid!"

Obviously, these people are all coming for Xie Ting.

Xie Ting took another shrimp and peeled it off. His slender fingers and crystal fingertips looked very pleasing to the eye.

But... Jian Meng couldn't help saying: "Brother! What shrimp are you peeling now?"

Xie Ting directly brought the peeled shrimp to her lips: "Didn't you drop the one just now?"

"..." You are obsessed with eating shrimp!

Jian Meng had to bow her head and ate.

"How does it taste?" Xie Ting asked.

With a wailing sound like a pig, Jian Meng caught a glimpse of a masked man being pierced by a knife. Suddenly her eyes were covered. She heard Xie Ting understatement: "You haven't answered me yet."

Knowing whether he is not. Let her look back at what she meant.

Jian Meng sat upright and said, "It's delicious."

Xie Ting went on to peel her shrimp again, calmly and leisurely.

"Eat a few more, it's time to end."

Jian Meng obviously heard the sound of fighting in the back becoming more intense, and seemed to be irritated by Xie Ting's... leisurely appearance.

Wei Zhao couldn't help but leaned over: "Cousin, cousin, can you give me a bite?"

Yao Hong: "..." I

was scared to death just now, thinking about eating now?

Xie Ting is not an approachable temper.

Jian Meng thought he would refuse, but saw that he really gave Yao Hong the shrimp peeled in his hand.

Somewhat strange.

Xie Ting turned her head and saw the little girl staring at her with clear eyes, and said lightly: "Do you still want to eat?"

Jian Meng shook her head: "Don't eat, brother."

"It's delicious!" Wei Zhao smashed it. He said in a soft voice, "You are so good, I don't want to call your cousin anymore, will you be my father in the future?"

Xie Ting faintly glanced at him: "You are six years old, I am eighteen years old, and I am born. No son of your age."

Jian Meng: "..."

If Wei Zhao's father is here, the area of ​​psychological shadow must be...extraordinary.

"Junyun."

Xie Ting suddenly called her.

Jian Meng met his deep phoenix eyes, and the two looked at each other quietly for a while. She heard him say indifferently: "I peeled so many shrimps for you, so don't you say anything?"

That's... three. That's it.

Jian Meng's mouth twitched: "...Come on, brother eat fish."

She stood up and picked a piece of fish to feed him.

Xie Ting chewed a few mouthfuls and swallowed it, then... his face froze.

The fish in the palace picked thorns, so Xie Ting never had the habit of eating fish and spitting thorns.