"What if I...?"

"No words."

Nicole's reply sent a shiver through her body. The first time she had felt something other than pain in her heart. She reached out, searching for Nicole, her hand gently returned to her side. She didn't know what to do.

Silence.

She lifted her finger to her own cheek. Nicole's finger stroked where she had pointed. It startled her. Unexpected. Pleasant. She would have to rely on her body to inform her. She touched her mouth, feeling Nicole's finger run across her lips. The gentlest of movements, sending another shiver through her body.

She touched her chin, her neck, waiting for Nicole to follow. To move with her. Her hand rested on the top of her flight suit. She could feel Nicole's movements, slowly, ever so slowly, the suit opening, cool air hitting her skin. Her finger touched her vest, Nicole pulling it over her head, slowly, ever so slowly. Her finger trailed down, brushing over a nipple, Nicole following, taking it gently between finger and thumb, releasing. A tongue replacing, the touch sending a wave down her body. She pointed to the bottom of her flight suit. Nicole pushed it down, slowly, ever so slowly, leaving Waverly in nothing but her briefs.

Exposed.

Her hand touched her stomach. Nicole's tongue moved across skin. Her legs moved, hands reaching out. Nicole understood, guiding her to the couch. She leant against the back, legs parting, finger pointing to the top of her briefs. Nicole's hand found entry, tracing a gentle path down, her fingers hovering, allowing Waverly to lead her wherever she wanted to go. She could feel Waverly's body shaking.

She reached down. Nicole followed. Building rhythm, pulling away suddenly, earning a moan. Nicole knelt, removing the last item of clothing, placing a hand on each knee. Slowly. Ever so slowly. Waiting for Waverly to guide her home.

Waverly's hand invited Nicole to enter. She ran a tongue up one thigh, pausing, trailing down the other, repeating the action over and over. Slowly. Ever so slowly. Waiting for Waverly to guide her home. Waverly no longer needed to show her what she wanted, heavy breathing enough to tell Nicole where to venture. Without warning she inserted a finger, Waverly's gasp confirming the action. A second, movement increasing, rhythm matched. So close. So close. Her other hand moving above, circling. Waverly's back arched, head flung back, Nicole's name leaving her mouth.

Nicole had found her.

...---... ...---... ...---...

They made their way to Nicole's apartment. An indefinite leave of absence arranged. Wynonna was extremely good at getting what she wanted from Legion. Rosita had been right. Nicole secretly was jealous of Wynonna's ability to navigate life to her advantage. What she would give to be able to operate like her, drink like her.

The apartment had been cleaned in preparation for their arrival. Extra food boxes left. Nicole let Waverly settle in the bedroom. More relaxed since their little experiment, Nicole was pleased with herself for having found a route back to Waverly. Their only attempt. Once was enough, for now.

It allowed Waverly to begin to understand her new world. One not enhanced. Nicole wanted to show her she still could feel, still could enjoy her body. She would do whatever it took to fix Waverly. A glass of blue in her hand, she looked out over the city. So much had happened since she was last here. So many changes. She had changed. Her priorities had changed. Her focus had changed.

Nicole felt a hand touch the small of her back. "We'll go to Keplar as soon as I can get us a flight. Have you told your parents?"

"I've been thinking. Perhaps, I do this alone."

The Space Between Us (WAYHAUGHT)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें