Alerah gave Alecor a bag of gold and there were 30 gold coins in the little red bag she gave him. It was a huge amount of money to spend but Alerah looked firmly at him and desperately wanted him to receive it, and which he did and bowed before her as a thank you and then left for work.

Alerah just smiled big because she could do anything right now and it felt good and nice for once.

Alerah went to her room again and decided to take it easy. While Alecor informed the news to Alerah's friends, they were overjoyed and surprised and hurried to thank and help their Lady.

Soon they and Alerah arrived so happy to see them again and gave everyone a hug to show their friendship.

Alerah told briefly but clearly how she wants them and she knows most of all that all four knew everything about what and everything they would take care of, take care of and make sure everything is in the right order and make sure most of all that no one gets in the way and destroys and distracts everything in the face of Lady Alerah.

And just at the same time when her friends came and when they went to look at their accommodation and even though the building was just being rebuilt, it was very happy about their room.

But as it said, Lissa, Royna, Katrina and Sierra came in new clothes and when Alerah discovered it, she took one of it and the woman who came with the service clothes saw how disgusting it was.

A completely thin material for the shawl for a simple dress and had a hard and simple neck ring and totally loose and fluffy and no restrictions around the dress. It was too disgusting for Alerah to see.

She also remembered in Dorne before she moved that some women in the service wore trousers or a solid half or full length dress and some had thin covers on their upper bodies. She liked that.

"These are abominable. I do not want my servants to look like slaves or whores. Throw them away and give my girls completely better clothes and fasting as possible and with my ideas it can probably be done in a few days in normal labor." Alerah said to the older woman and she bowed and nodded.

Then Alerah's friends had come into the room and heard about the clothes and they tried to say that they had no problem with the matter.

But Alerah refused to hear about any more topics. Alerah had at least three ideas and the first was a blue body-length dress that was tight down and simple airy enough to go in and it would have half long arms to easily be able to wear and air things and so she wanted the girls to get two each jacket cover that they could hide the body a little with and that would make them more safe and comfortable to touch and wear throughout the day.

In three versions, a work dress that lasts every day and in such cases two pieces so they could wash their clothes well in advance.

A party dress that they would wear during parties and other things that could make them just stick out or out just to be needed in the meantime.

And then a black dress that they would wear during the time of the loss.

It was perfect and Alerah herself paid for these designs and in the meantime they would wear the clothes they had already received. Not so heavenly good-looking and fresh, but it had to be that way.

"My Lady. Otherwise I can tell you about the dressmaker. He lives in the castle otherwise." The woman tipped.

"That's good. Do you remember otherwise how I wanted the clothes?" Alerah asked and she nodded.

"Good to do this. Go to him and say that Lady Alerah wants him to get all the materials he needs and I prefer that the day dresses should be light blue because it brightens everything in front of people. Party dresses should be red and the black dress it's clear what it adds. Greet him to just send a bill for all the time and work and I'll pay it in time afterwards. Can you?" Alerah explained himself.