"Is there something I can do for you?" The man asked, smiling, "you appear to be quite flustered."

What an ugly smile you have.

"Oh my, what's going on?" A woman asked.

"Mother!" The child called out, looking towards her mother.

A wife too? He must be a great actor. There's no doubt about it. The little girl and women are human. Aren't they suppose to be dead by now? Or is he holding himself back?

"Do you know her?" The cloche hat women asked, looking at Nezuko.

"I do now," responded Muzan, turning to face Nezuko, "much to my consternation, I've never met this child before. She must have mistaken me for someone else."

Gosh, not letting me talk?!?

"Oh, you think so?" The woman asks, looking at Nezuko.

Nezuko started speaking, "Sorry for the disturbance, but I-"

Before Nezuko could finish, Muzan had quickly cut a person in the neck with his fingernail.

Blood started dripping from the man's neck, as he put his hand towards his bleeding neck. Clinging onto the woman next to him.

"What's the matter, dear?" The woman next to him asked, trying to support the man to stand up.

The veins from the neck started pumping faster, making it so that they popped out, going up to his face. The transformation was quick as he already had fangs. Drools were coming out of its mouth.

"Dear?" The woman called out in a concerned tone.

The man sway back and forth for a moment before it roared up to the woman next to him, bitting her in the shoulder.

"Stop!" Nezuko quickly shouted, moving toward the now-turned demon.

The scream of the girl traveled throw the city, as people started whispering and mummer to each other.

Nezuko had to do something but what? Without thinking, she quickly took off her scarf and wrapped it around her hand, making a ball. She quickly moved forward, tackling the demon of the woman. Stuffing the scarf into the mouth of the demon.

"Dear!" The woman called out, holding onto her wound.

"Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself!" Nezuko shouted towards the woman, "Please, take a cloth and put pressure on the wound!"

The demon started struggling underneath Nezuko, wanting to be freed. It was about to scratch Nezuko in the face, but Nezuko grabbed both its hand.

It'll be alright. I'll figure out a way to handle this, Nezuko thought. Her wounds aren't fatal. She was now checking up on the woman, "Apply more pressure! More! Tie it up with the rope!" Nezuko instructed the 2 men now by the woman's side.

It's going to be alright. This man hasn't killed anyone yet. Should I kill him here and end it? Nezuko looked over at the woman. No, that won't do. The woman seems to be his lover. How could he possible- Muzan! Where'd he go? Nezuko looked over her shoulder to search for Muzan only to find him walking away from the scene with his 'family'.

An angry looked was displayed on Nezuko's face. He'd dare walk away!

Nezuko turned her attention back to the demon underneath her. Dammit! Dammit! I can't just leave this guy here!

"Kibutsuji Muzan!" Nezuko called out, "I won't let you get away! No matter where you go! You won't ever get away from me! I'll follow you to the depths of hell. and my blade will claim your head!"

A scowl replaced Muzan's calm demeanor.

"For as long as I breathe, I won't ever forgive you!" Nezuko continued, "I'll for sure be the one to kill you!"

*

"What a brave thing to say," a red-haired demon said, seating on the roof of one of the buildings, looking down at the people.

"It won't be possible as long as we're here," a yellow-haired demon stated, standing next to the red-haired demon, "those underlying demons can't to trusted."

"You are right about that. One failed move, BOOM, you're dead," the red-haired demon said, adding motion with its hand.

"Don't be so dramatic," the yellow-haired demon said, looking down at the red-haired, "but I won't disagree with you."

The red-haired demon laughed.

"What so funny?"

"Nothing, nothing, don't worry about it," the red-haired demon replied, "wanna go hunting?"

"No, but thank you," the yellow-haired demon responded, "I don't want to get the blood on my clothes again. You can go ahead."

"Why do you always care for your clothes," the red-haired demon asked, "you can get new ones while you're clothes are getting cleaned."

"I never see you wear other clothes but that," the yellow-haired demon said, eyeing the red-haired demon clothes, "why can't you got to get new clothing, huh?"

"Okay, okay, you got a point," the red-haired said, "quit acting like a girl."

"Tanjiro," the yellow-haired demon said sternly.

"Zentisu," the red-haired, Tanjiro, said in a mocking tone.

The tense atmosphere was there for hours as the 2 demons stared each other down.

"Oh, look, the sun is coming out!" Tanjiro pointed out, pointing towards the rising sun.

Zentisu looked over at the sun, and back at Tanjiro, "Okay?"

"Time to act like humans," Tanjiro responded, changing his appearance to that of a red-haired late-teen with red-blood eyes.

"Uhh... no," that was all Zentisu said before he disappeared.

Tanjiro looked down at the street to see that the bright light was being turned off. Few people were walking the streets, and shops began opened by their owner.

"Let's stay here for a while!"

________

AN- I'm tired. I should sleep but I want to share these fan art of Muzan I find online instead-

 I should sleep but I want to share these fan art of Muzan I find online instead-

Artist- jc__ONIKU on Twitter (for both pictures)

Also, there are gonna be a lot more manga spoilers from here on out.