Chapter 5

Harry POV

Siruis left shortly after he said I was going to be living with him from now on. I had asked about Draco but he said he would talk to his boyfriend. Yeah I know I said boyfriend! It's okay I don't mind though I fancy guys more than girls anyways. One in particular with blonde hair and strikingly silver/grey eyes. I couldn't tell him though. He was perfect why would he be gay or even bi? He wouldn't be! So I let it go as I walked into the Great Hall flashing Draco a smile. He looked at me with a grim expression and looked down not returning my smile. I knew something was wrong right then. I walked over and sat down next to him to see he had a black envelope in front of him. I looked up at him in confusion.

"It's called a howler. They scream at you when you open it." He said looking scared. I knew he couldn't open it in here so I stood up waiting for him to follow me when I realized he wasn't going to I took the letter and his hand. I then pullled him up and dragged him along behind me to where I knew we would be safe from people. The thing is we had free period right now so we could spend that doing what we liked. With this in mind I knew that we couldn't be in the castle when he opened this the halls would only amplify the noise that I think this thing can make. I head toward what Hagrid had called the Quidditch Pitch. As we walked out onto the field I pulled him in front of me handing him the letter. 

"No one can here it out here if you want to open it and see what it says. I'll be here the whole time." I told him. I watched him visibly relax after I said that. After that was a blur and the only thing I caught out of the letter was his dad calling him a faggot. How dare he! I'm so pissed off. Draco will never go back there again. As I'm thinking this I see him start to lean into me for a hug. I pull him into my arms and we just stand there holding each other.