Chapter 263

The thoughts in their hearts are completely inconsistent with Ye Chen's thoughts, but this does not mean that they are not excited. The main reason is that they can go out. The last days have been so long. Seriously, their personality is quiet and quiet in this base. Staying for so long was considered the limit. If it wasn't for the fact that it was too unsafe outside, they would have rushed out regardless of their parents' objections.
"Our training consists of three parts, one is physical training, one is fighting training, and the other is training for the use of abilities." Ye Chen looked at the people below, standing in a mess, two or three people. The group whispered there, not knowing what it was talking about.
"Now I'll give you three minutes, and immediately divide me into five groups, and select a small team leader from each group." Ye Chen suddenly raised his voice and yelled at the group of people below. I didn't react at all, stayed for a while, and then quickly divided into groups.
Twenty-five people stood in line after three minutes, and Ye Chen looked at them, and finally they were still in order.
"Remember that the team you are standing on right now, and when you go out to do tasks in the future, you will directly call a few teams." Ye Chen said.
After that, Ye Chen said something more, and Kang Peng also came up to say a few words. The sky darkened.
"Well, it's not early today. Come here today, and you will come early tomorrow morning." Ye Chen saw that it was not early anymore, and basically he had already said what should be said.
As soon as Ye Chen talked to them about disbanding, everyone else surrounded him.
"Also ask Guan, let's go to dinner together!" Shi Mingzhi went directly on stage, and other people yelled at the back. In fact, everyone was about the same age and they could chat together. Ye Chen also agreed to go to the cafeteria with them. After eating, a group of people just walked in and laughed to determine the large canteen inside.
As they are, it's unlikely that they will eat on the first floor, and they don't want to go to the second floor, so they went directly to the third floor. The food on the third floor is not particularly good, but it is not bad. There is a fourth floor above, basically all. It's where the leader eats.
The base has also produced a variety of foods, so the price is relatively cheap. Compared to the base where they first visited, a steamed bun costs several points, which is much cheaper. In addition to steamed buns, there is also white rice to eat, although the price difference between steamed buns and white rice is still quite large.
This group of elder brothers don't have many points. They are basically given to them by their parents. They usually eat at home. They can't afford to eat in the cafeteria, but this time they said they would invite Ye Chen to dinner, so Everyone took out their masters.
Ye Chen and the two can see that they don't have many points, so they are going to take out their own cards. Before that, they have made a card by themselves, because their group will not be together every time. It is possible. Today they are at the base, and a few people will be at the base tomorrow. Nangong Jin will simply divide all the points evenly. Everyone gets a card. The points they get when they receive tasks are divided equally among everyone. Over time, Their points are getting more and more, and they don't usually eat in the cafeteria. They will cook meals at home. You must know that the meals at home are much better than those in the cafeteria, so they don't know their cards. How many points are there?

Chapter 264

"Don't fight, we two instructors will invite you to eat this meal today. I hope you will work hard afterwards." Ye Chen looked at them and said.
In the end, this group of people agreed to Ye Chen's words. They ordered two large tables of food and got a box of wine.
Everyone drank it very late before going up.
"In fact, the abilities of this group of people are pretty good." On the way back, Ye Chen said to Kang Peng, who also thought it was really good.
This group of people, although they are more arrogant in character, it is because no one can suppress them. When at home, their parents basically follow them in everything, spoil them, and create over time. Because of their character, they are not convinced by anyone and think that they are superior.
Now when I met Ye Chen and the others, they had higher abilities and higher abilities than them, and everything suppressed them, so they were naturally convinced.
The training began so violently in the early morning of the next day, and it was a pain to get up so early for this group of respected sons. When Ye Chen and the two arrived here, although those people had already arrived at the playground, they hadn't awoke at all. They were half-dreaming and half-awake, swaying.
Ye Chen saw this situation. Can only shook his head, don't know what to say?
"Stand up all for me and see what your situation is now. If you stand and don't sit and sit down, everyone will give me a five-lap run around the playground." Ye Chengang said that all wailing sounded, but Ye Chen didn't give them a chance to speak either, so he took the lead and ran, and the group of people had no choice but to run after Ye Chen.
Ye Chen had already finished a lap, and the group of people in the back did not finish the half lap. In order to speed up, Ye Chen went straight by with a small flame. They saw that there was fire in the back that was about to burn to the clothes, and they immediately speeded up. Speeding forward, Ye Chen found that the efficiency was much faster. In less than ten minutes, everyone ran 5 laps.
"Now everyone is awake." Ye Chen stopped watching everyone. Seeing that everyone was fully awake, Ye Chen and the others also started their training program.
After Wang Xinran and Nangongjin finished eating at home, Nangongjin took Wang Xinran to the hospital in the base. They were not completely sure whether they were pregnant or not. Although they thought they were pregnant, it was just a guess.
After half an hour, the two came out of the hospital with the report sheet in their hands. The joy on their faces could be seen. They got the desired result.
Nangong Jin hugged Wang Xinran, "Xin'er, thank you, I'm going to be a father." He hugged Wang Xinran and turned around.
Wang Xinran also hugged Nangong Jin happily, and the people passing by looked at them and just smiled kindly.
Nangongjin carefully supported Wang Xinran, fearing that she would fall. Wang Xinran had no choice but to let him hold on like this. Although she knew that it was impossible to fall with her own ability, but Nangong Jin was happy that she didn't mind.
After Nangongjin sent Wang Xinran home, she asked her to rest in the room first, while he ran out quickly.
When Wang Xinran saw him like this, he didn't need to guess to know that he must have told his parents and grandfather. Before, he could call him directly, but now he can only run over and tell them.