𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥??

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
5:00pm
BRAZIL POV
"y'all i'm thirsty y'all trynna go out for drinks?"
"YESSSS" we all scream, "alrighttt let's go" *they get in the party bus and go to the nearest bar*

10:00pm
BRI POV
"ouuu let's go get some drinks malayia" "Ok bae let's go" says malayia, *they drink they drink*, "chile i gotta pee i'll be back bri" says malayia, "Hey gal😏" says unknown, "uhhh hey do I know you?" ask briauna, "No but i'm trynna get to know you" says unknown, "ouuu say less", "alright shawty follow me to my car" "Ok", *they go to his white van in the parking lot* *malayia leaves the bathroom and goes to bri in the parking lot* "uhh mr this is my gf malayia" "alright hey shawty #2" says unknown, "hii" malayia says nervously, "now where were we😏" "😏" "umm bri you cheating?" asks malayia, "nooo it could be a threesome" "alright yall hop inna backseat so we can get this party started" "Ok" they said, *they all get in the white van* *he locks the door*, "uhhh why you lock the door" malayia says, "bc when i kidnap y'all, y'all would be able to get out" he says, "AHHHHHH HELP WE GETTING KIDNAP" says briauna and malayia, *he drives off with them in the backseat kidnapping them*

                                   12:00am
JADEYAH POV
             "y'all i'm getting tired let's go" "alright" everyone answered, "where bri and malayia at🤨" asks kymani, "idk they probably fucking eachother somewhere let's leave them alone", "Ok" says kymani, *they get in the party bus and go home