34

Everyone was tensed for Aly..
Jas was all panicked...

Rahul - jas yr thora relax hojja aabhi aa jayya gayaaa

Jas didn't respond.. she was all restless... Not able to sense anything...

Nidhi goes near jas and hug her
She on realising that Nidhi is hugging her which was most required by her hugged her back...
And stated like that for 5mins...

Punit was talking to one of the members of staff..

And came back..

Jas -kahha hai Aly kuch pta lagga..

Punit was having no answer to that ques...

Jas - kaahhha hai Aly kuch tu bollo...
( With tears in her eyes )

Rahul - kya hoa hai bhai boll naii

Punit - wohh jab Aly nai jump kiyya thaa ussei time pei sayyad hawwaa kei direction dusri taraf thi aand speed bhi jadhha thi tuuu..

Jas - tuuu tuu kyaaa..

Punit - relax jas .. hoo sakta hai kabhi dusri Jagga pai land hoa ho wohhh . Aly thik hoaaa hope sooo..

Jas -what do u mean by hope sooo.. I m sure ho thik hoggaa...

Punit - haaa staff nei kahha hai aabhi thori daarr mei aa jayya gay wait karna kuu...

They waited for some time but there was no clue...

Rahul - bhai aabhi tu bhout time ho gayya kahha rehhhaa gayya Aly .. thik tu hogga nai wohhh....

Suddenly disha saw something and shouted --- alyyyyy...

Sab ussei direction mei dekkta hai.....
Dusri direction sei Aly aa rahha thaaa.. he was bit injured not able to walk properly...

Jas on seeing Aly ran towards him and hugged him tightly for a min Aly didn't respond and after that he all hugged her back and when he realised that she was crying he tried to make her relaxx.. jas released hugg and look towards Aly ...

Jas - tu thik hai nai pta mei kitna darr gyi thi...

Aly - relax baby . Dekhh mei bilkul thik hooo..

Jas - wohh tu dikhh rahha hai....( She said this by looking at his wounds..)

Aly - ( tries to change topic, so that jas can feel good ) - aachaaa yeh sab chord aur yehh bta how's ur experience ?? Mazzzaa aayyaa...

Jas - seriously ur asking me thisss .. pta I was so scared jaaan nikal gayi thi meri ...

Aly - I know baby but dekh aab tu mei tera sammna ho nai aur yeh choti sei choti hai jaldhi thik ho jayya gyi...

Rahul (interpreting themm ) - aagar tum dunno kai ho gayya ho tu humm bhi hai yahhaa..

Jas on realising this left Aly..

Everyone hugged Aly .

Punit - wasssa hoaa kya thaa .. tu thaa kahhaa...

Aly - wohh jump letta wakkt hawan thori kharab jaurr thi and usskai effect landing time pei aayya.. landing thik nhi hoyi isse liyaa chott lagg gayi..

Just then hayat and Murat reached them with doctor ..
Doctor treated Aly's wounds and prescribed medicine to him..

Murat - cars aagayi hai challa hum nikalta hai warna late ho jayya gay..

Everyone loaded there luggages and left for Shimla...

In car..

Aly can clearly see that jas was avoiding him.. and giving him tough time..

As she started listening music on airpods...
Aly try to grab her attention...

Aly kept his head on her shoulder and started leaning over her.  But did not get any response from her..

Aly - babyy..

Jas did not responded..

Then Aly kept both his hands on jas cheeks...

And turns her face towards him..

Jas - to Punit who was sitting in front of her.. - Punit

Punit - kya hoaaa jas..

Jas - wohhh Aly kei medicine kai time ho gayya hai plzzz deei du isse .

Punit jisse pta thaa that jas is not in mood to talk to Aly and bit angry too..

Punit - haaa detta hoo.. (by passing him his medicine ) - yeehh lei bhai..

Aly took his medicine and understood that it will be difficult to handle Jas as she was giving him silent treatment which was new for him...

Soon they reached Shimla and had there lunch...

Jas excused herself in order to use washroom...

When jas come'sback.. Aly was not there.

Nidhi - Aly ku dhund rahhi hai..

Jas - (who was actually looking for him ) - n.h.i nhi tu, tumhai aaisa kyu lagga..

Nidhi - bssss aaissa hei,,, acchaa aagar dhund rahhi hai tu btaaa du wohhh loan kei taraf gayaa hai and tujha bhi wahhi bollaaya hai... Jaaa aabh

Jas - uffff kya karu mei isse kai.. pta hai parr pei choot laggyi hai fir bhi challa gayya ( her anger was on next level now..)

Jas loan mei jaati hai..

Aly kei back ku dekhh thi hai and

Jas - Aly tum yaahha kya kar rahha hoo

Aly turns towards Jas.

Aly - tumhara intezar...

Jas - Aly plzzz nai I not in good mood..

Aly - pta hai tabhi yaahha bollayaa...

Jas - kyaaaa ptaaa tumhai haaa, ( with angry tonne ) kuch nhi pata,,, jab tum aayaa nhi, tumhai ptaa kittna boorra borra kayyal aa raahaa thaa mann mei, pagal ho rahhi thi mai, aaisa lagga rahha thaaa jaisa, kei jaisa ...

Before jas could complete herself.. her lips were shut by Aly' lips.. he was kissing her hungrily and passionately, and In order to make jas relax and to insure her that both are safe and close to each other...

For a second or two jas didn't respond.. but when Aly kissed her.. she felt relaxed like that is the only think she needed the most which made her safe .. then she responded to his kiss with same passion both were deeply lost in each other..

That was the kiss of love and lust at the same time.. Aly was sucking her upper lips whereas jas was sucking lower ... Soon Aly' s mouth came harder on jas forcing his tongue into her mouth.. moan escape from jas ' mouth he was not sure whether that is from pain or pleasure honestly he even Don't care only he was caring about is to live each and every moment of his life with her... He wants her in his mouth and arms for rest of his life.. he want her to make her feel safe, to feel loved, to give her each and every happiness...
..

Soon kiss ended as both of them where out of breath ..

Look at eachother and smiled...

Both where lost in eachother eyes like there eyes were talking more than them...

Aly - feeling better..

Jas nodded her head in yes..

Aly - chaalla ..

Jas - mm

Dunno wahha sei aapna friends kei passs challa jatta hai..
...

....