"you know how you were stressing over your lack of ideas for the music video."

"yeah?" i still couldn't get it what he really wanted me to know.

"i just thought it would be actually meaningful and amazing if you portray your story in the music video. i mean it's basically for james isn't it? it would really bring the best out of the song as well." he was really out of breath once he had finished.

"um i'll think about it." i tried to sound cheerful but the thoughts about james were still clouding my head. "okay!" he said,"are you alright though? don't wanna intrude or something but you sound worried."

i didn't know how to answer the question so i just kept quiet.

"kinda. . ." i trailed off, my throat going dry.

"i don't know the reason but winter, it's gonna be alright. you have a big day tomorrow so just think about it and avoid the negative thoughts." he was just trying to make me feel better and i appreciated that.

"yeah, thanks." i smiled.

"alright, see you tomorrow. have a good day."

"bye."

i got up early in the morning, really nervous for the shooting of my music video. frankly speaking, i was nervous because james hadn't talked to me for about two days. i was really dying to hear his voice, being all carefree but he was making it hard for me to concentrate on everything going around me.

the music video was going to be shot at a children's park as i had discussed with the director for the music video who was an old friend of mine. i was putting on my heels when i grabbed my phone and tried calling james once again because i needed him to wish me luck just like how he always did. i felt like crying when he didn't pick my phone.

defeated, i grabbed my chained bag from the cupboard and stood in front of my mirror to make sure that i looked presentable. simple blue denim shirt went really well with my denim, baggy jeans and white heels. i would have to probably change into thousands of clothes at the set so i chose not to bother more about my outfit.

i hurried outside when i got call from annie, my old friend or should i say the director of my music video. i drove my car while trying hard not to ruin the big day by pondering over james. our first part of the video was to be shot at annie's house herself. i told her all about the idea lorenzo came up with and honestly speaking it was really brilliant because annie loved it as well.

by the time i reached annie's house, it was already drizzling a little. . after parking my car, i stepped out and was soon engulfed in a hug by the cold air. greeting everyone, i got inside, trying not to trip over the loads of technical equipments kept everywhere.

"oh you're here." annie smiled when she spotted me and pulled me in a hug. "hi!" i squealed, the excitement of shooting the music video reflecting on my face.

"hey winter!"

i turned around on my spot to find lorenzo sitting on a chair while the stylist was working on his hair. "hey." i grinned and walked over to him,"i told annie all about your idea and she agreed upon incorporating that. so it's going to be fun."

"wow." he laughed, getting scolded by the stylist for moving his arms so much. i cracked a small smile at him when i was suddenly pulled back by annie who further pushed me towards a room.

"get ready winter, we're already running late." she said with an apologetic smile.

"alright." i chuckled. i had to admit that the cheerful environment did lift my mood up.

the stylist gave me the outfit i was supposed to wear and then she worked on my hair and light make-up. the first shot comprised of lorenzo alone in the house which had the main motive to portray your insecurities clouding your head. he was doing a great job acting it out and i was a little envious of his skills.

i was holding back my laughter when annie scolded him for being so smiley instead of showing grief.

"i can't help it." he defended himself, only fuelling everyone's laughter.

but somehow he managed his laughter and gave the shot. in the second shot i had to just dance with him for mere five seconds, basically he was just going to twirl me around and i had to walk away when he would let me go.

that was the first day of the shoot and i was quite happy with how well we did but i was also mad at annie for having me wear a low neck, black dress for about two hours even when i had just a five second appearance. 

author's note:
i'm really having fun writing this😐