What if... Star-Lord raised Lieutenant Marvel? Part-1

2014...

Morag...

Many universes are created just the same as before... Some created out of a choice of ones mind... others over the deaths of loved ones... But for some universes, one death changes an entire reality... Carol Danvers... Captain Marvel protected the last of the Skrulls till her last breath... leaving young Y/n to his father the infamous outlaw Peter Quill...

2 figures slowly walk towards a ruined city, 4 red eyes glowed from beyond the mist of the veil. The Ruined city in front of them. The younger one looked around seeing a holographic projection of how life used to be. He looked down to his chest seeing a star shaped emblem on his chest under his overcoat. the two continued on.

Peter Quill, first reluctant to raise his child soon grew up to be a more caring figure and supportive figure then his counterpart. Captain Marvel's death shook them all. And soon... the boy must take up a mantle, he is not prepared for...

The two entered the ruined building, their masks now discarded. Peter Quill stood next to his son staring over on the other side of the complex where a vault sat. Peter slowly reached down to his waist and pressed play on his old Walkman.

Y/n shook his head and slowly followed a fool of his father hearing the tune via their communicator.  Y/n started a small dance as the duo broke through the vault and grabbed the the orb present in a forcefield. Outside two ships blasted into orbit with four men getting out and rushing into the building the two Ravengers. Korath slowly exited one ship one ship and looked around the planet in disgust of what was around him. He signaled his men to move in where he slowly followed afterwards.

Inside Y/n took the orb from his father's magnet and tossed it in his hand. "So, who we gonna sell it to Dad?" Y/n asked smirking at his father. Quill scoffed at his son.

"You know, the bushy eyebrows guy on Xandar." he said. "The one with some of the weird earth trinkets.

"The broker?" Quill snapped his finger at his son smiling wide.

"Yeah, that guy!!" Said Quill. Y/n examined the orb a bit curiously. His eyes slightly glowing.

"Why would he want this thing?" he asked no one in particular.

"DROP IT!" The two turned seeing Korath and his men enter the room. Y/n gasped in fear and instantly handed the orb to his father before both raised their hands in the air.

"DON'T SHOOT I'M A KID!!!" Y/n yelled. Quill looked at his son in shock. "You can shoot him though he's an adult." Quill shot his son a glare which he signaled for Quill to play along.

"a'da sini gala! Drop it now!" Quill complied dropping the orb.

"Hey cool man! No problem." said Quill. The other three aliens circled Quill and Y/n examining them for weapons. "Hey! HEY! Get away from my son!" One pointed his gun at Quill to which Quill returned to his spot. Korath took the orb from the ground glaring at the two.

"How do you both know about this?" he asked.

"I don't even know what it is." Said Quill. "I'm just a Junker man. Me and my son are just Junkers! We were just checking stuff out." Korath glared at Quill and Y/n.