Sparring With The Goddess

Mulai dari awal

Alexa: So you think because you and the boys were doing some backyard wrestling that you could step into the ring professionally?

Y/N: Oh no no no, not at all but I mean as a sparring partner...it can't be that hard...right?

The chuckles and gasps could be heard throughout the building as you and Alexa have not unlocked your gaze on each other. She stood up and help the first and second ropes open.

Alexa: Get in the ring...I am going to teach a lesson in respecting the craft.

You have a small smirk on your face as you walk up to the apron and as you get in the ring. Alexa walks around you as you stand in the middle of the ring and sizes you up.

Alexa: Are you sure you are ready for this?

You slightly nodded and held your arms out to playfully taunt the goddess but without warning she grabbed your arm and hip tossed you down to the mat. Everyone around the ring laughed as you looked up at her surprised.

The goddess taunted you back as you get back to your feet and quickly locked your arms around her waist in a suplex position. Feeling her ass rubbing against your crotch causes you to immediately get a hard on which you were praying that Alexa wouldn't notice but when she looked back, you could tell she did.

After a few more embarrassing moves from Alexa and you eventually tapping out to the Triangle hold to end the unsanctioned fight. As you laid on the mat looking up you spotted Alexa walking over to you and put her hand out to help you up.

Alexa: *Giggling* Wasn't expecting that...were you?

Y/N: I can see why they call you the five feet of fury.

She blushed at your comments as the trainers came in to check on her and the two of you kept your eyes locked on each other. You roll out of the ring to walk over to Laurinaitis and Hunter.

Hunter: So...how was your first time in the ring?

Y/N: Eye opening, I never would have thought she could throw me around like that.

Alexa: Hey Y/N, Would you like to spar with me some more. I have been cleared to return and I want to be able to knock off some more ring rust.

You look at Hunter and Laurinaitis who both give you the soft nod as everything was finished for today. You smile as you climb back in the ring with Alexa who can't seem to stop blushing and she whispers in your ear as the two of you lock up.

Alexa: We will get the real training started...once everyone leaves.

It only took you a few seconds to understand what she meant as both of you began to smile at each other. You continued to work moves on each other and Alexa used every opportunity that she could to rub her ass against your crotch, driving you crazy.

~After an hour~

The last few people waved to the two of you as they left out of the building to head home and with where the ring was placed, no one would see the two of you from the windows of the building.

As you sat in the corner, Alexa smiled as she knew the two of you were alone and she sat in your lap as she softly kissed your cheek. You could tell from her timid touches that there was something different about her.