Chapter 6: Defying Destiny

The Adventurers who finally arrived at the Great Jura Forest are Ellen, Gido, Kaval, and Shizu. With monster activity worsening they are tasked to investigate what's up in the Great Jura Forest. With no safe road in place, Security fees of merchants were rising and they can only travel by foot—that leads to the current situation. Kaval, Ellen, and Gido's faces are obviously saying they had a hard time, surprisingly enough Shizu-san's face is saying the same thing.

But first, let's start by introductions— "I'm slime Rimuru, I'm not a bad slime!"

"Pft" Shizu-san chuckled which made quite an attention over Ellen and her compatriots 

"Shizu-san???" She asked

But what's wrong with these three? I know they are prone to danger but what's with the fatigue?

"What's wrong are you injured anywhere?"

"Um, can we even call it mental fatigue?—We were chased by Giant Ants for three days straight you know. When we thought we can just let it pass and think positive we got attacked again and lost our luggage and on top of that our stomachs are flattened" Kaval explained

What the heck is that? that's too unfortunate— no wonder even Shizu-san was depressed. Well not that these three are directly at fault but...

"There's no helping it then I can treat you into a simple meal"

"EH? Uhm Slime-san you live near here?" Ellen asked

"You can just call me Rimuru— Yeah I just move here recently currently we are building a city just right behind that rock"

"Monsters building a city huh?"

"Well he seems not a bad slime to me" 

That sounds too sarcastic— Didn't they believe I was a slime? well then

I morphed to my slime form to increase my validity—

"Woah, you are really a slime?!"

They said astounded

"Well, what did you expect?"

"I never thought a beautiful lady was a slime"

Not a lady though, the form you just witness came from the girl standing right there.

Oh yeah— despite their clumsiness these three are Rank B adventurers who are specially tasked to investigate the Great Jura Forest activities.

"Well rather than lecture here, why don't we accept the hospitality offered to us? This child is definitely trustworthy"

Shizu-san said.

She then proceeds to grab my slime form and buried me under her breast. Wah! Shizu-san's curves, these boobs are rather more comfortable than Shion's.

I can really walk by myself but being girdled by a comfy boob cushion from Shizu-san~

"Hey, Slime-san which nation did you come from? That line 'I'm not a bad slime'." She asked

She means the other world, right?

"I came from Japan too, you came from Japan too right Shizu-san?"

"Just as I thought, you are just the same as me. Seeing a fellow countryman makes me happy"

She said so while walking towards the town, 

...

..

.

After walking for a while the four of them left dumbfounded while hearing the hammering and chopping down of trees in our village. Or rather they are amazed at how fast our workers perform their jobs. With the increasing population, we need to build houses and establishments before winter comes.