Chapter XIV: Deadly Desert

Start from the beginning

You: "HOW FAR???"

Oz: "It's close..."

Fischl: "Shame we can't return to the cave... because we slided."

You: "Yeah I know... we have to go through."

Oz: "It's getting closer fast."

You: "Fischl hold on tight!" I wrapped my hands around his neck as tight as possible... in the meanwhile I put our original clothes on my stomach.

Fischl: "We'll lose our clothes Y/N"

You: "Let them be... we'll buy another back in Liyue or in Immernachtreich the butlers will get us a new set of clothes."

Fischl: "Right... but it's a waste..."

You: "I know... but what can we do now?"

Oz: "Almost there!"  I looked away from Y/N's chest and saw a huge amount of sand in the air.

Fischl: "Oz get back here!" He did so and landed on top of the clothes we put off.

Just as he did that the seeing distance around us got obstructed, I looked up at Y/N worried...  he tightened the grip onto me and did his best not to get carried away by the sandstorm.

The sandstorm got stronger to the point my body just forced me to close my eyes. I didn't dare to say anything but I was scared that I lost Y/N... even though I was holding onto him tightly.

Oz: "Mein Fraulein." I heard his wings flapping and they were further and further away from me."

You + Fischl: "Oz!!" Speaking now was a mistake, now I have my mouth full of sand... and our original clothes... I didn't feel them anymore.

Oz: "I'll be tele-" I didn't hear him anymore...

All both me and Y/N had to hope for was that this sandstorm would end soon.

But as we waited it I felt my back hitting the ground... it hurted... tears welled up in my eyes but someone or... something got on top of me... hugging me... I just hoped that this person was Y/N.

The person hugged me.

You: "Sorry..." I reached my hand to him but that was a mistake... "Ow... my eyes!"

Fischl: "S-Sorry..." We stayed like that getting covered by the sand for nearly 30 minutes until it ended...

I dared to open my eyes to see Y/N's face was really close to mine... it caused me to blush... his E/C eyes looked into my own... I got lost in them... they were telling me I'm safe.

You: "Fischl... did you sleep well~"

Fischl: "I was not sleeping."

You: "I know... are you okay?" I nodded... he kissed me for some time and then helped me stand up... there was sand all over us... and in our hair too... to the point mine weren't blonde anymore but it looked red... Y/N had it the same...

Fischl: "This was unexpected..."

Oz! Are you okay?

Oz: "I am Mein Fraulein, the sandstorm is over.."

I know

He appeared in front of us. not the purple night raven I know but instead of it... a day raven as he was covered in the red send all over as well.

You: "We should get the sand out of our hair first."

Fischl: "Agreed."

I shook my head in order to get the sand away but then I felt a hand in them... it was soft and caring... it carassed my hair... only when I stopped with the head shaking I noticed it was Y/N...