𝟾. [ 'ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ' ] ⛈️

Start from the beginning

"I guess I'll play support" You sighed and aimed for the fire on the grass that was caused by Diluc. Lucky , the Abyss Herald was still in its place. So you aimed the arrow exactly on the fire which caused an incredibly loud overload.

It certainly made a huge impact on your enemy. As easy as that, all you gotta do is support Diluc as much as possible.

"light up some stuff for me, but try not to burn the forest" You instructed the redhead. He nods and swing his claymore to the enemy once again.

The abyss herald was smart enough to slice of the tree you were at, though you were faster than lightning to move to another tree. Its attention was all on you now because it knows your strategy, now it's time for distraction.

Annoying it with an arrow here and there, Diluc lit up one tree from behind the Abyss Herald. Proud that he was following the script in your mind, you shot an arrow behind it which caused another big overload. Making the tree fall over the Abyss Herald.

"burn" Diluc said in a monotone voice and looked down on the enemy as if it was a peasant to him. A huge phoenix followed the swing of Diluc's Claymore and burned the fallen tree along with the Abyss Herald.

after a few seconds, you jumped down and electrocuted the fire to stop it from spreading in the grass. Fortunately, you didn't have to clean up the mess since the tree turned to ashes along with the enemy.

"Not bad" Diluc commented, he then looked at your messy dress. "Uh-"

"I have no regrets" You sighed and dusted some of the dirt on it. How are you gonna explain this now? You're a mess.

"I can't go back like this" You frowned and tried to think of a way. "Oh, that's right, do your maids have extra dresses I could wear?"

"no, they don't sleep in the manor. And it's obvious they are asleep by now. How about you sneak to your room?"

"I can't, a lot of servants and members are walking around the manor. I'd be caught by then. Also they're guarding it more carefully now because bad things usually happens when the nobles have a party"

"like what?"

"robbery" You crossed your arms and stared at him like the answer was obvious.

Diluc did his thinking pose, as well as you. Only crickets and owls can be heard now.

"How about... you stay in Dawn Winery for the night.." Diluc's idea kinda caught you off guard but you eventually nodded to his suggestion.

"Yeah, and then I can just sneak into my room early in the morning! They'll be too tired to have their guards up"

Hold up, staying in Diluc's Manor?

"I hope you have a spare bedroom" You looked into his eyes, hopeful yet nervous. He stays quiet which makes you sweat more.

"Kaeya's bedroom is vacant, but I'm pretty sure he wants it untouched"

"He doesn't have to know" You nervously laughed.

"unless you want him to keep nagging me about how you and I wrecked his property" He crosses his arms.

"well if I have no place to sleep there, why did you suggest that in the first place?!"

"There's a couch in the Master bedroom"

"oh good"

"where I sleep"

"ahh." You turned pale as a ghost and had an expression as if saying 'its the end for me'.

"I'd rather sleep with your butler" Your mouth became dry as if you were truly dying inside.