How to get into jnv

# Admission to the JNVs requires qualifying in an entrance exam, called theJNVST, designed, developed and conducted byNCERTearlier and now by theCBSE, except lateral admissions in the class IX and XI to the very limited seats held on annually apparently on February 2nd Sunday. It is administered by the respective Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya regional center.

# The test encompasses reasoning/Mental ability skills, Maths, and regional language.

     #The school provides reservation as per mandate of Govt. of India, atleast 75% selection of students from rural areas, maximum 25% from urban areas and fixed 33% to girl students.

# Applications to appear in the test are made freely available at the Vidyalayas and District Education Offices. The JNV Samiti takes extensive care to make the applications available (and to communicate their availability through multiple media outlets) to far-flung rural districts, so as to properly serve this under-served population.

              #Every year every JNV select about 80 most meritorious students. There is no admission fee and no re-admission fee however the nonbelow poverty lineand General category male students of Class IX to XII are charged200 per month in welfare of Vidyalayas called Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi

Author's note:

If you know anyone studying 5th standard......please inform them to take the exam....

Its really worth it ..
Thank u all for reading...
I agree its boring....dont judge now ... read next please..
:)