⁰³

Jisung pov

"Hwang Hyunjin"
I never actually saw him.. everyone said that he has a angel like face but he is cold and savage..there are photos of him on Twitter Instagram or any other social media apps..but I never search or see them because I wasn't interested in him..but now since days are passing I can't help but get curious about him..my mom said he is good but what about the cold and savage rumor then??and that's how my days are passing just thinking about that cold angel.. today the interview results would be published and honestly I have 0.001% hope that I would pass the interview..
So now I am getting ready for my cashier work..my mom left for work early today but she made breakfast for me and left a note..

At Minho hyung's cafe

As always I was in counter and taking orders.. seungmin and Chan hyung are helping me but Minho hyung isn't here..he went to buy some things for the cafe.. today lixie Also isn't here..he told me he had a meeting so he would come here later...so as always I was taking and giving orders and some girls were taking pictures of mine and playing with me.. honestly I think why do I even work here •_• ......
As I was taking orders suddenly the door of the cafe opened 2 bulky mans came inside..they were in black suit and glasses..and behind them came changbin hyung .. smiling at me ..but beside him was another boy...man I swear I never saw something this ethereal

man I swear I never saw something this ethereal

I almost got blind by his beauty... from head to toe perfect..tall, handsome, small face but such amazing features, the mole under his left eye gosh I almost died seeing it and his lips..they were so plump and kissable..but his Face held no expression..it was just straight..I was snapped into reality when Felix came and hugged me.. changbin hyung was smiling at me and the said beauty was staring at his watch..they both went towards the table..I quickly went to their table and took the orders.. changbin hyung ordered latte then I looked at the handsome boy ...he just looked at me then looked away..then his bodyguard told me to bring Americano..I gave them a smile and Went to get their orders.. after sometime I brought them their order and placed it on the table.. changbin hyung told me thanks and the Same bodyguard who said Americano thanked me... when I was about to leave changbin hyung said"Jisung..did you checked the interview results??""actually no I forgot.. hehe"I rubbed my neck nervously..I opened my phone and saw a email from Hwang company..I opened it and saw that I am selected for the personal secretary of Hwang Hyunjin...I did a victory dance and said I passed the interview... Felix hugged me tightly and gave a peck on my forehead.. everyone was cheering for me but some seems sad... maybe because hyunjin was very cold.. while everyone was cheering for me the handsome boy stood from his seat and said"congratulations Han jisung.. welcome to the Hwang company. I am Hwang Hyunjin" as soon as he said it I felt my mind went blank..I froze on the spot..so this was the cold angel..the hyunjin everyone talked about...I said a small thanks..then his bodyguard was about to say something but hyunjin interrupted him"you would start your work from tomorrow don't forget to wear suit.. have a good day" and with that hyunjin left...his voice was like a music to my ears...