A poor widow.

Mother victorine is a poor widow who lost her husband 7 years ago and she has been living with her three grand children (Lisa, Anita and Beverly).
Before Mr.paul passed away he had nothing, no properties to leave for his wife or family. He suffered everyday of his life to make sure he got a job but it never seemed to work out for him.

Mother victorines pov

My husband, why.... why did you leave me in this wicked world . There's nothing to eat, not even anything to feed our grandchildren with. God hear my cry....  Hear my cry God of Heaven....[sops]
No matter what happens Lord, I will still give you all the praises because it has been you helping me all this year's that I lost my husband. Thank you God for breathe, thank you for the little I have, Amen...😭😭😭

Mother victorine has been trying her very best to make her grandchildren happy. She would go into neighbor hoods begging for food  and  clothes for her three grand children. The good thing is she never took  anything without your permission, she was an honest mother. Very friendly and helpful.

While mother victorine was going true all this suffering, most people mocked at her, said all sort of bad things about her but she never responded to any of them. She kept praying and believing God for a better tomorrow that even if she doesn't enjoy today, her grand children will enjoy tomorrow.

One day mother victorine decided to start a business with the little money people gave her. She would buy oranges and watermelon to sell and have money to be able to educate her grand children.

Few months later.

Here mother victorine standing in front of a big mansion.

Curious huh,
To be continue....
Could she be begging for food again? Curious....
I Know most of you are curious to know what she was doing infront of a big mansion. Another thing, Is mother victorines Children still alive or why is she going through all this suffering alone? Let's fine out...
My first time writing 😊😊😊