Chapter 7 : OH FUCK THE POG BABY IS SICK

Mulai dari awal

Bosip nodded understanding and took the remote.

"Yo wanna watch this one? Look weird enough." Asked Bob while pointing at the video with them remote.

"Ye sure."

Bosip clicked on the video and him and Bob made themselves comfortable on the couch.

Bob would someonetimes try not to laugh at the weird but also fun stuff happening in the video, while Bosip giggled sometimes.

+After two videos /e dance+

Bosip tiredly rubbed his eyes after watching two whole videos of cringe and funny Minecraft videos, Bob fell asleep after the first one and had positioned himself on Bosip's comfortable lap.

Bosip smiled and put the blanket on top of Bob so it won't be cold for him anymore.

The weird thing is.

Bobal didn't even scream/shout once.

Bosip slowly stood up and walked towards his room forgetting to lock it being the smartass he was.

He went over to his closet and got his favorite Pillow out. The Bob Body pillow.

He grabbed a chair and put it in front of his bed and placed the body pillow there.

He sat down on his bed and breathe in.

"*cough cough*..Heyyy Baby~ did it hurt when you fell from heaven?...no that's probably lame..Are you a pig? Cuz I wanna ride you~..no that's perverted af. Wanna leave this lobby and go into a private one? Just you and me, baby~.... What is wrong with me *sigh* If I don't come up with something I'll never be able to ask him out.."

Bosip sighed in defeat, he grabbed the body pillow and just hugged it wishing it was the real bob and not just a pillow.

Bob woke up feeling like shit again. He noticed that Bosip wasn't there, he tiredly stood up and walked to the Kitchen to look for something to eat, but found nothing.

Suddenly he saw....SANS?! I front of him just flying around eating ketchup. "Am I seeing things? Or it this realll?...hey are you *yawnnn* real?" Asked Bob confused. "Nah kiddo, I'm a illusion. You are seeing things. Oh and you have to fill the ketchup up it's almost empty." Said Sans. "Okay..thanks, bye Sans-usion~" said Bob pointing Finger guns at Sans laughing at his own pun.

"You're weird kiddo, that's cool, anyways cya." Then sans disappeared out of the window.

Bob walked with a his last strengths over to Bosip's room and went inside.

"Mmm.. Bosip? Are you..there....." Bob looked at Bosip hugging...A Body Pillow with him on it.

"Uh bob I can e-explain!" Said Bosip sweating.

"Ugghhh I'm seeing things againn... I should head to sleep now..G'night Bosip..." then Bob walked to his room tiredly.

Bosip just sat there with a dumbfounded look on his face. Did Bob just see him with a body pillow of himself and just said that he's seeing things again. Bosip was confused, but shrugged it off and got his phone out to do whatever He does On that thing probably just look at Bob fanart.