Chapter 7 : OH FUCK THE POG BABY IS SICK

Start from the beginning

"Manhunt video?" Asked Bosip looking to the kitchen.

"Yep *insert sound of sniffing into tissue*"

"Bosip, the Soup is ready. I poured some into a bowl. Make sure he doesn't sneeze on it, and make also sure that he doesn't make the whole couch messy."

"K, thanks Bofo." Said Bosimp while taking the hot bowl and a spoon for Boob.

"Her bob, it's hot so be careful, or do you want to wait a bit to cool down a little?" Asked Bosip looking Bob into the eyes.

"Uhh...I'll wait a bit. Don't want my tongue to brrrr burn... aghhh I hate these waves of freeze..." said Bob shivering a little little bit while putting the blanket around himself.

"Great, take the remote, I'll be back in a second." He carefully placed the hot soup in the small table while Bob took the remote and pressed 'play' and the video started.

With Bisip

Bosip went to his room walking a bit fast, he got Pilachu ( Bob won it for him💙) and got out of his room and sprinted back to the living room.

"Here Bob, thought you might want to cuddle something.. " Bosip handed Bob the Plush and went over to the soup, he poured some soup into the spoon and drank a little bit to taste if it's warm enough. 'Just perfect warmth.' He thought while putting the spoon back in.

"Bob you can drink the soup now. It's warm enough for ya." He took it and !carefully put it on top of Bob's lap.

"Thanks Bos *sip*! This tastes nice lol might thank Bofo later... fu-ha-haa-haaaaa-" Bosip's eyes widened he immediately took the bowl away from Bob's lap and Bob sneezed. "HAAAATTSSSHIIII!" Bob took another tissue and sniffed into it.

"Hey, are you done bob? Do you want me to go get you something?" Bob shook his head "Nah thanks I'm good- just need some soup."

Bosip nodded and handed him the soup.

After eating Soup

"Thanks Bosip, you're cool." Said Bob tiredly. "No probs bob. Hey wanna watch Minecraft fails? I wanna see people rage."

"Oh yeah! You pick!" Said Bob smiling.

"I'm just gonna out this into the kitchen.." said Bob standing up lazily.

"Nope, I'll do it you just sit right here." Said Bosip taking the bowl away from Bob.

"But I ate-" "nah-ah-ah~ you are sick, so I'll help you. Now sit down and relax." Said Bosip smiling.

"Hey Bob! Boder and me are going out to the park, do you want something?" Asked Bowaev approaching Bob smiling.

"Nah, thanks Bowaev, have fun you two!" Said Bob trying to smile.

"Get well soon bob!" Said Bowaev hugging him then putting his shoes on and walking out with Boder.

"Hey Bob I'm sorry it took so long, I had to wash my hands,Did you pick a video?"

"Nah, Bowaev was *sniff* telling me bye"