BEST FRIEND.

Song recommendation: Gone away by stray kids(han,seungmin,I.N)

Minho's pov.

I walk closer to the door raising my hand to twist the knob as I did, I saw him....Hwang hyunjin.

He was looking better than yesterday the red swollen eyes and nose gone but the smile he always put on still no where to be found.

I smiled as I greet him.

"Oh hey hyunjin! Come in."

I said as I move aside letting hyunjin in. The tall boy simply nodded and get in,His hand hold a file securely. Suddenly I saw his gaze falling on the small table on the side of the hallway it had a framed photo of me and jisung, I saw him staring at it his eyes getting a little teary but he quickly held it back,blinking it away.

"You told me to pass this file."

He said as he handed me the file, I grab it as I look up at his eyes with a small smile.

"Thank you, Take a seat!"

He stare at me without a word for a second and then slowly shook his head.

"It's fine."

"No it's not, it's actually raining pretty hard outside you should stay and wait a little until it calms down."

I said and after a few words he was following me to the living room. I motion him with my hands to take a seat on the sofa and he did as I said, Sitting on the couch.

My gaze fell on the pale boy sitting there on one of the kitchen counter stool, looking down at his hands playing with the loosen thread of his long sleeve, I smiled at the sight as I whip my head back to hyunjin to introduce jisung to him.

"Hyun- "

I cut myself off as I realised how I was the only one who could see him, For hyunjin it's only me who is present here...

Hyunjin's gaze were on me as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, I nervously chuckled as I glance back at jisung quickly, but I could not move my eyes from him that fast as I saw the boy staring at my assistant with widen eyes, His eyes started getting glassy, shinning under the light.

"H-hyun..."

I heard him say in a low voice.. That's when I realise I heard that name before.

Everything started to make more sense...The way hyunjin acted when I told him about jisung's death, The way his eyes turn all teary when he saw jisung's picture...

My head turn back towards the confused hyunjin.

"Who were you to him?"

I asked with a low voice. Silence...I continued.

"Who were you to jisung?.."

I saw hyunjin's eyes slightly widening at that...He move his gaze away from me, biting his lower lips lightly as he kept his gaze away from me.

I still stood there waiting for his answer but it was dead silence.

I saw him gulping taking a deep breath through his nose.. slowly moving his eyes up to meet mine.

"I-I was his best friend..."

He said and my eyes widen,It was him I heard about him once from jisung but jisung never really told me much about him. He always got on the verge of crying when he talk about him it was the same when he try to talk about his parents, The people he think who left him..