The Incident

AN☆: This really happened in the drama and I just added little details.

***

Rona is practicing in the common room as she waits for someone to arrive, then Seojin suddenly walks in shouting Eunbyeol's name.

"Eunbyeol-ah."

Rona stops singing, looks up and sees the crazy Seojin.

"Eunbyeol-ah."

"Eunbyeol-ah!" Seojin says, mistaking Rona for her daughter, Eunbyeol.

Rona's eyebrows raises still looking at Seojin in confusion.

"Eunbyeol-ah. You were here. Mom's been looking for you for a long time," Seojin says as she goes down the stairs.

"Ahjumma," Rona says when Seojin stood in front of her.

"We don't have much time. It's my inauguration day for the company today. We matched our clothes, too. We're going to be late. Hurry up," Seojin says and grabs Rona's wrist.

Rona tries to pull her hand out of Seojin's grip but Seojin drags her towards the stairs.

"Ahjumma, let go of me. I'm not Eunbyeol."

Seojin stops upon hearing this and looks at Rona with glaring eyes.

"Are you really not going to listen to your mom? Don't make me angry. How can my daughter not go to her mom's inauguration?"

Rona just stares at Seojin with wide eyes, not understanding what is happening to her.

"Mines are now all yours. Let's go," Seojin says, her expression was now more softer. Seojin then drags Rona up the stairs.

"Hurry up and come here. Why aren't you listening to me?" Seojin yells at Rona, dragging her while Rona protests.

"Ahjumma, what's wrong with you?" Rona says as she struggles to pull her hand back.

Seojin continues to drag Rona to the top, about to head out but luckily Yoonchul arrives.

"Stop it, Cheon Seojin."

"Why on earth are you here? Are you going to take Eunbyeol away from me? Not a chance. I'll never let you take her away."

Yooncheol manages to separate Rona from Seojin. "What are you doing? She's not your daughter," he yells at Seojin.

"It's my daughter. You'll never take her. Eunbyeol-ah, it's mom."

"Run away, Rona-yah. Hurry up," Yoonchul tells Rona as he stops Seojin from approaching her.

"No, Eunbyeol-ah. Eunbyeol-ah."

"Get a hold of yourself, Cheon Seojin," Yoonchul says and pushes her into one of the shelves and Seojin also hits a lamp.

"Ro-na, are you okay?" Yoonchul asks Rona.

"Are you crazy? Where are you taking my kid to?" Seo Jin screams as she grabs the lamp and swings it at them.

"That's my daughter!!"

"Stop it." Yoonchul yells at Seojin as he tries to protect Rona from the attacks.

As Seojin continues to swing the lamp at them, she hits a light on the ceiling and Yoonchul gets hit in the neck by the broken light.

"Are you all right, ahjussi?" Rona asks Yoonchul.

While Yoochul is struggling to get up from being hit in the neck, Seojin takes the opportunity to drag Rona out of the room.

Rona struggles to free her hand from Seojin's grip with all her might.

Rona holds onto the railing for support and then Seojin has lost grip of her.

Seojin then falls over the railing but grabs onto the chandelier. Yoonchul grabs Rona and they both fall down the metal stairs. Rona hits her head on a metal bar and loses consciousness.

***

***