Introduction

In future,a day may come when u walk through the school gate of our navodaya school once again..Walkng through the path covered with dry leaves, where SMILES SHARED, LOVE WAS MADE, HEARTS BROKEN & TEARS SPILLED.... Then when U step into the lonely old classroom,only memories will be there for company...you may see yourself on every benches, laughing & murmuring with Ur frnds..n in house your cot will b others but da seats used to discuss the great things will beet ur mind..Then u'll realise tht, yrs ago "MY HEAVEN WAS HERE" &those gud days wont come back 4ever,U'll remember sum of ur frndz at tat time n drop tears....... Missing you NAVODAYA...

This is wr

Well..

Everyone are very much attached to their school ....and obviously to their school friends...

That bonding... those feelings ....and that nexus .....doesn't happen in the college.. i wonder why...

And i don't mean that we are not close with our college friends ofcourse.....

But don't you feel.... sure there is a difference ?????

There are billions of things to share about my school .. and i am sure you guys will really enjoy...

Cause school days are sooooo funny ....where we do stupid and silly things.....

Remembering which we laugh hard now....

Ha ha...

you should know few basic things about my school... soo
Lets begin with basics...

Author's note:

I will try to make short and sweet chapters so it will take you just few minutes to read .....:):)

Anything you want to ask or share
Please go ahead....
THANKS a lott for reading...

press magical STAR ..... comment....

Give me a reason to smile:):)