chapter one: is that a mushroom house?

Tommys POV: It was about 2:00am in the dsmp when i realized i couldn't go to sleep so i got out of bed and put on my iconic red and white t-shirt jeans and tennis shoes I tried to quietly walk to the front door and left with out waking anyone. I was walking around in an oak wood forest looking for biomes to explore when I came across a mushroom island.
I wanted to go to the mushroom island so I got some wood and sticks and made a boat I carryed my sword in my offhand just in case of zombies.
I got to the medium mushroom island and found a small mushroom cottage. it was pretty cute but who or what lived there?
As the strong man I am I knocked on the door like a umm. Like a man! A teenage girl who looked about my age opened the door with a surprised face she had on a white romper and black tennis shoes with small gray horns and a mushroom hat.
Readers POV:
I was walking around my house  when I heard a knock on the door I wasn't expecting anyone so who could it be? I walked to the door and opened it surprised to see an at least six foot tall teenager at my door step. "Umm hello how may I help you?"I said
"Women! Uh I didn't actually think anyone lived here."
"Yes I am a women and I live here so two surprise's in one I guess. Would you like to come in?"
"Oh-uh yeah like the man I am I will come in!"
Giggling at his sentence I let him in "alright just sit down. let's start by telling me your name?"
"Oh yeah my names tommy what's yours"
"I'm y/n"
"I'm still calling you women"
Pfft-"alrighty then" I said still giggling "do you want something to drink like tea,water anything?" I said while......

(Anddd that concludes this chapter I hoped you liked it and I really should be asleep that's why this chapter is so short I might have another chapter put out tomorrow or Friday the most I'll update at a time is on weekends anyways byeee love y'all take care<3.)