----------------------------

The train had then arrived at Hogwarts school of witchcraft. Everyone was in the great hall already. Y/n still holds Lily's hat in her hands.

The girl looked around confused she was not in the great hall but outside the door. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

Each Hogwarts house turned their heads toward the girl. She can overhear whispers coming from every direction.

Dumbledore looked up from the table and saw the young girl.

"How did a muggle get here," A Slytherin said.

"They look a little too old to be a first year" A Hufflepuff had said.

Lily turned her head to see what everyone was talking about and her eyes go wide.

'Y/n what how I mean when did she get here?!' Lily had thought to herself.

Y/n walks down and keeps her eyes on the hat.

"Well, we had missed a student," Dumbledore said standing up.

He looked at the young lady and smiled. She smiled back but she could've sworn she has seen the man before.

Professor Minerva McGonagall grabs the sorting hat and asks for the young lady's name.

"Y/l/n, Y/n Yl/n," She says and Dumbledore had recognized the girl from the second year.

McGonagall just looks at Dumbledore not knowing what to do. The girl was already sorted into Gryffindor. Dumbledore nodded to Minerva to continue the sorting ceremony so nothing looks suspicious.

"Come on dear sit," McGonagall says smiling.

Y/n sat down on the stool and the hat was placed on her.

"Hmm, you are already sorted," The hat says and Y/n eyes open wide since when can a hat talk she thought. She remembered Nick saying there was a talking hat in one of his stories.

"Better be Gryffindor" The hat yells and the Gryffindor table started shouting and cheering.

Dumbledore had looked at the girl worriedly and pointed towards the Gryffindor table.

"You'll be sitting there Y/n," McGonagall says.

Y/n walks at the Gryffindor table and spots a certain redhead and walks over there.

"Lily!" Y/n says happily. Lily looks at Y/n with a huge smile but also a confused expression.

"What are you doing here?" Lily asks her best friend.

"This school is for wizards and witches" Lily continues.

"I honestly do not know Lils I walked through a wall and got into the train and now I am here"

"Well you must be a witch if you were able to come here but how," Lily says thinking about it in her head. "Wait you're a witch and didn't tell me?" Y/n says.

"I couldn't tell you but now you know" Lily says slowly.

"I don't know how to feel about this place Lils," Y/n says glancing around whispering to Lily.

"And why is that?" Lily says lowering her voice.

"This place feels all too familiar but that can't be," Y/n says laughing a little.

"That couldn't be," Lily says looking at her friend strangely. "Maybe because of Nick's stories" she continues. "Yeah maybe you're right," Y/n says.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore says smiling as the food appears at each table.

Dumbledore didn't know how she got here. The Headmaster supposes that she should stay here.

Y/n eyes open wide "What? I mean how did huh," she says stuttering.

Lily laughs at Y/n.

"You will get used to magic here," The redhaired said looking down at her plate of food.

"Come on eat," Lily says with a huge smile on her face.

*Meanwhile with the Marauders*

"Prongs are you all right," Sirius says chuckling at his best friend.

"Yeah I was trying to see who got sorted into Gryffindor," James says turning his head back to his mates.

"I heard it was a girl," A fellow boy says smirking.

Remus just gazes at his friends knowing Padfoot will try to flirt with the new girl.

"What year?" Sirius says wanting to know more.

"I heard she's in her 5th year like us," Peter says looking at his friends excitedly.

"Now how do you know that," Remus says confusedly.

"I asked someone hey news travel fast at Hogwarts," Wormtail says putting his hands up in defense.

"So she's in her 5th year hmm," James says fixing his glasses.

"She will love my Sirius charm," Padfoot says winking.

"Hey hey hey you have to treat women with respect" Remus says shyly.

"I agree with Moony," Peter says raising his goblet.

"Oh come on boys lighten up a bit," Sirius said laughing.

-------------------

After a little while of eating and drinking, everyone went to their dorms and all the 5th years got dressed.

Every year there is a party for the 5th year students in the room of requirements. Lily and Y/n were in their dorm.

"But Lily I don't have any clothes," Y/n says looking down at her dirty clothes.

"You think I wouldn't let you borrow anything?" Lily said smiling picking out dresses for her.

"What about this red one?" Lily said holding up the dress.

It was a very beautiful dress with a v neck but it wasn't for Y/n.

"Hmm it's not me," Y/n says.

Lily showed Y/n dresses for the past 10 min.

"Oh this is no use," Y/n says sitting on her bed.

Lily pursed her lips and looked for the other dress that she had never used.

"Here it is!" Lily states excitedly

"What about this one," The redhead spoke smirking knowing Y/n will adore it.

Y/n gazed up at Lily and her jaw dropped. "Yes, Lily I love it!"

It was a (color) silk dress and it wasn't too long nor too short.

Y/n grabbed the dress from Lily's hands and walked over to the bathroom.

She took off her shirt and unzipped her pants. Her clothes gently dropping to the ground.

Her s/c glowing in the bathroom light. Y/n grabbed the dress and slipped it on.

The silk fabric touching Y/n's bare skin was a new feeling considering Y/n had never worn anything silk before.

(A/n: hope youre enjoying the story so far)