tyler seguin | dallas stars

Start from the beginning

"Good. Hope that got into your mind." he rolled his eyes and lightly clenched his hand over the wheel tightly.

Then, a memory hit you as you scoffed loudly. "Why haven't I done anything to you when you broke Bailey's heart?" You asked him and he raised his eyebrow in response.

"This has nothing to do with this. But she's the one who cheated on me, Y/N." he stated and you let out a sharp sigh that came out of your chest. "Look, I can't have this same argument over and over again. You knew she cheated on me and you didn't tell me." He stopped the car at the red light and turned to you as he pointed his finger at you.

"I was going to! I was going to tell you on the first day when I found about it." You exclaimed. It was true. You never meant to hurt your older brother's feelings at all when you found out that your best friend was cheating on him.

He sighed and drove once it turned green. "Then, why didn't you tell me?" He asked you and gave you a small frown, darting his eyes back and forth to the road and you.

"I was scared!" You stammered and silence filled you two up as no words left Jamie's mouth. "I was scared, Jamie. I was scared of your reaction. I knew how you were going to react. That's why I didn't tell you..." you softly said and pursed your lips as you lowered down your gaze.

He then exhaled sharply and rubbed your shoulder. "I'm sorry, Y/N.

"No, it's my fault. I should've not brought it up, anyways." You shook your head and shrugged.

"Yeah, it kinda was." Jamie joked and you two laughed. Now, you were feeling a bit better than before and that was all your brother. He knew just to make you happy and energized.

Now you were, jumping in your seat with excitement as you guys made it to the nightclub.

Jamie parked the car and exited the car before bringing you close to him so you wouldn't be pulled away from him.

His protectiveness came back and it made you a little bit annoyed as you rolled your eyes, heading inside of the club.

As you did, you dropped your jaw nearly to the ground as you took a glance inside. But closed your mouth when you smelt and tasted the exotic smell across the room.

It was a mix of strong liquor and smoke all together and that made you almost want to gag. It was disgusting yet a weird mix to smell.

Just then, Jamie gently grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his team, introducing you as his sister but they already knew who you were.

"Hey, Y/N. So glad you came!" Miro Heiskanen said proudly as he hugged you sweetly and smiled. You returned it to him and patted his back once you guys pulled away.

"Hi, I haven't seen you in such a long time. It's crazy." You spoke and he nodded.

"Crazy how your brother is that protective of you." He stated and you chuckled.

You nodded. "I know. I actually begged him to go with him and he finally agreed." Miro widened his eyes and shook his head in disbelief.

"If he doesn't agree with you on something else, just slap him and get away with it so that he could understand what he's doing to you." He bumped your shoulder and you laughed out loud, realizing that he was serious.

You sobered up and bit the inside of your cheek hard. "Oh, you're not kidding." He shook his head and kept his stern look.

"I understand, Miro. But he's my brother. He's just protecting me. It happens." You stated and sighed.

Then, he nodded his head and bumped onto your shoulder once again before he excused himself.

Once you looked around for Jamie, you didn't see him so this was the right chance that you could order something for yourself.

Running to the bar, you didn't even realize how fast you were going until you bumped into someone.

"Ouch." You muttered and rubbed your forehead, locking eyes with someone you didn't expect or at least, you thought. "Tyler. Tyler, I am so sorry." You breathed out and swallowed hard.

"It's fine. Let me just get you a drink." He said and gave you his pretty smile that you adored eight years ago.

You had a huge crush on him ever since you searched him up when you were in teenage years and realized he was the teammate that your brother was with.

That, you didn't care about the rule that Jamie made with you when he found out about your crushes on hockey players.

But he didn't found out about Tyler and you thanked God every single day because you knew you would've been dead by now, knowing that Jamie would lose his balls.

"Wait, is Jamie here?" He paused and lightly touched your arm, feeling the sparkles crawl to your body from toe to head but you ignored it.

As you nodded. "Where do you think I came from?" You asked him with a chuckle and he laughed.

Damn, that was sexy.

You bit your lower lip as you tried to back the chuckle you wanted to let out. You sat beside him as you thought about him and yourself.

"So, how're you doing?" Tyler spoke out as he shook out of your thoughts.

You cleared your throat and swallowed harshly before responding to him.

"I'm good. Yeah, you?" You smiled with a chuckle.

He shrugged. "Nothing new. It's been a while since I've seen anything good." It was true.

You looked over to your shoulder and glanced at the people dancing and drinking. It was sweet. You smiled and brought your eyes towards Tyler.

"Would you like anything?" He then told me and you quickly shook your head.

"Nope, I'm good." You politely smiled at him and he nodded before he ordered his usual.

"Tyler, why did you want to buy me a drink?" You asked him as you slightly squinted your eyes at him.

He raised his eyebrow and cleared his throat. "Well, here's a thing. I like you. Really and it freaks me out that Jamie's your brother because I know that he's going to beat my ass off once he finds out. But I really like you, Y/N. So much." He rambled on quickly with his words and you heard him perfectly well.

You stammered. "Is this a joke?" He shook his head and gave you a smile of affection. "Oh my god, Tyler. I like you too! I've had a crush on you for a long time and it really frustrates me that you didn't even see it unt-"

"Until now. Well, I mean. I had a thing for you too. But that doesn't really care." He cut you off and you smiled brightly.

Then, without thinking a second thought, he cupped your cheek gently and looked directly into your eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered and you felt a tint on your cheek as you blushed. He chuckled and obviously noticed it until you nodded.

But you looked around and pursed your lips. "Um, here. Won't everyone see us?" You asked him and he softly chuckled, quickly grabbing your hand. Then, he pulled you between the hallways and pushed you against the wall.

Without a second thought, you two kissed and wrapped all arms around both bodies.

You felt him smile against the kiss as he wrapped his arm around your waist tightly to show you that he won't ever let you go after this.

This is all you've been wanting ever since and now he was yours.