patrick kane | chicago blackhawks

Start from the beginning

"Um, excuse me? How could I know that you were in front of me? Knowing that you were just right there and could've moved away." You said as your voice caught his attention. He was rude so now it was your turn. "Fucking men." You muttered and passed through him, your shoulder roughly slamming against his.

Knowing that the paparazzi were outside of the cafe, you placed over your hand on your face and exited with your friend beside you.

Not did you mention that you were an actress on a big show that you were working on but that cancelled when you found out that one of your co-workers passed away.

"Damn, that was so cool. Not to mention that's Patrick Kane." Charlie said and you nodded, getting inside of your car.

"Well, yeah, he's fucking rude as hell." You stated, earning a loud laugh from her.

"Oh my god, he's staring right at you." Your friend looked away and smirked at you. But you raised your forehead and rolled your eyes from the back of your head.

As you drove, Charlie helped you out as you changed into a new shirt. You thanked her and continued driving on the way to the arena that you two loved ever since.

On the other side, you knew about Patrick Kane and how he wasn't going to be able to know that you were at the game, watching them.

You loved him ever since but that changed when of his attitude. It was rude and almost hurt your feelings.

So you needed to be rude to him also and you felt sorry about it that you didn't mean the words that came out of your mouth but at the same time, you didn't want to face him.

Even though you were a big movie star, you felt like you were upset by that whole incident. You were pretty sure that you two were going to be on the papers nor the news. You hated it but you only made it worse.

As you parked the car and got out, Charlie stuck to the hip along the way as you two entered, eyes on you especially.

Everyone was begging for their jerseys or their clothing to be sighed as you walked across them.

You couldn't resist the kids, they were too adorable. You've loved kids ever since.

That, you sighed some of them but as Charlie mentioned about the game, you apologized to the kids and their parents and ran with your friend.

Soon, you felt familiar eyes on you that you couldn't know where it was when you were crowded with people.

But you shook it off when you and your friend found the seats just beside the penalty box. You chose it because you remembered the seats where you guys were sitting was Charlie's favourite.

You practically gave her anything and everything she wanted and she's never been happier. And that's what made you energized the fact that you noticed a huge grin on your friend's face and you've never been more pleased about it.

"Oh my god, it's starting." Charlie squealed, causing you to laugh and pat her leg to calm down.

Before the Blackhawks was your favourite, you'll admit that Vancouver Canucks was the first team that you adored when you were younger. And it still is because that's where you practically grew up before moving to Chicago.

So you were still a Canadian more than an American. You would never betray the country you loved so you hadn't thought about getting a US citizen. There was no reason for that, you were proud to be a Canadian.

"Y/N, you done zoning out?" Charlie waved her hand at your face as she shook out of your thoughts.

You rolled your eyes. "Yes. But it won't be the last time." You winked at her, making her laugh out loud.

Then, soon enough, the game started within ten minutes of the first period and not both teams had even scored yet.

All of a sudden, you felt a buzz inside your bag that caught your attention so you grabbed it out and then heard a loud gasp from the crowd throughout the whole arena.

You slightly frowned at the text and ignored the crowd shaking the arena.

Eyes on you, you felt a slap on your arm and you snapped your head to Charlie.

You gave her a weird look and nudged your head confusedly. "What?" You said, furrowing your brows deeply as you take your gaze off your phone.

"Look, Patrick Kane is fighting." She stated, rambling her words quickly and you perfectly heard her well.

"What?" Your eyes widened at her words as you dropped your jaw in shock. You didn't believe what she said until you turned your head to the rink.

This was rare. You've never seen Patrick Kane fight before and that's what sent the whole crowd to cheer even though they were shocked about it too.

"Oh my god." You mumbled.

"I know right!" Your friend yelled and stood up along with the crowd as she slammed her hand against the glass board.

You chuckled at her mentality and shook your head. As you watched Kane threw a punch at the man he was fighting with, you winced and bit the inside of your cheek.

Just then, he locked eyes with you and softened his eyes as he relaxed his shoulders. But the man knocked him out as he pulled Kane with him on the ice.

Soon, the linesmen and the referees pulled them apart and took them to the penalty box after separated. With you and Patrick's intense gaze locked, the referee took him to the box beside me and you swallowed hard.

The gaze between you guys was very weird yet a feeling that you couldn't know what you had with him. It just felt so perfect.

You couldn't help but sweetly smile at him and he quickly returned it to you, grabbing a hold of his messy hair back in place.

You definitely knew he got to you and you didn't even complain about it. What you guys had was so special, you didn't even realize it until he asked you out.

Now, you were just stuck by his side as you two are expecting and happily married.