#Eyeless Jack "2 empty eyes sockets..."

Start from the beginning

her looking anxious she knew she couldn't stop me from making a decision that may end my life, I felt her weight next to me on my bed breaking the silence between us "what are you willing to do?"  she asked as the both of us stared at the empty space "...I will put a small security camera in my room..." replying on her question she responded, "you have that??"

getting up and opening my drawer pulling out a security Camera she looked at it " when did you have this?" " I thought there was a thief in my yard before and I put it only to see the neighbor's dog burying his bones in my back yard...so I kept the Camera after that.." she helped me sticking it into the wall hiding it behind the curtains as I spoke, "I will turn it on when I will sleep."

as she got up and she was ready to leave she stopped as she hugged me "don't you dare to die on me..." she said as she let go, grabbed her stuff and left as I stared at her, Closing the door I walked down the basement as I grabbed the ax, walking back upstairs I went to my room as I laid down on my bed turning the Camera on and hides it under my pillow. 

I started to tear up as I knew that maybe the last breathe I am taking, without me even noticing I went to sleep as if someone knocked me out cold, hoping everything will be okay soon.

I started to feel a huge weight on my body, and it was getting hard to breathe, I tried to move but I couldn't as if I had heavy pressure on my body, as my eyes were shot open they were met with 2 black empty eye sockets staring down at my face making me gasp loudly screaming as his hand quickly moved and covered my mouth pulling out a tape with the other hand covering up my mouth with it "...hmph!!!!" I was trying to kick around but nothing, my arms were tied up above my head as my eyes were wide and staring at him.

" I thought I gave you more than only a warning..." 

he started speaking as his voice was so deep and raspy that it sent chills into my body, moving from the top of me, the male started to walk around the room as He started to feel the wall and then came across the closet, opening it he grabbed the bag that had my own dissection tools inside of it, 'how did he even...' I thought to myself.

"I was always here... with you. and I even knew about the Camera you have...don't worry... I broke it..." 

I looked where the camera was as it caught my attention that it wasn't there only to notice it on the ground broken in pieces, he walked back next to me as he sat down staring at me now with his empty eye sockets, then he grabbed a scalpel from his pocket as he headed towards me tearing up my clothes with it as I tried to kick but there was no use at all "Hmph!!!!! ph!!!!!!" panting loudly, the male's hand started to run down my stomach as it stopped at my side, ending chills into me as I started to tear up knowing what he is going to do.

" It's kinda funny...you watching me as I take what I want from you...."

moving the scalpel on my side feeling the sharp metal touching as he started to cut into my side making me gasp loudly "n-gh!" suddenly there was an interruption as we heard something slamming inside my house his attention went towards the door as he stood up putting the scalpel side on the desk next to me walking outside the room to check on the noises.

 without thinking I tried to reach the Scalpel with the tip of my fingers as I reached it, quickly flipping it down slowly as I began to cut the tape around my own wrist, freeing my wrist I cut the other one as I looked to my right seeing him staring down at me as I squealed as he attacked me, Kicking him in the stomach he groaned but before I could grab the axe from underneath my own pillow he opened his mouth as tentacles came out of it getting wrapped around my face, pulling the axe again I hit him with the back of the axe on his head, kicking him again where the sun doesn't shine he groaned again in pain as he grabbed me by the head slamming it against the wall than against the window.

I started to hear ringing as my version got blurry, everything was going around me in circles as I started to feel cold liquid running down my face, before i could even know it he grabbed the scalpel again as he stabbed my side over and over again as I screamed in pain, punching his face as I lost balance taking him with me to the ground as I held my side as his head hit the desk, I crawled up in a ball as I teared up in pain tearing off the tape of my mouth I tried to stand up as I held my side, walking out as my bloody side touched the wall leaving the bloody marks on it.

I heard noises in my room as he started to let out some serious loud angry noises that I thought it belonged to a demon and not for a normal human being, i mean is there a human being have this kind of voice, I reached next to my down exist room after me collapsing on the ground because of blood loss, as I heard the sound of his footsteps reaching to me I broke the window as the emergency alarm went off staring at me as he tilted his head "I will be back to you again...." the male walked back into my room then everything went black.

"KEEP AWAY!!!!"

"We need to get her to the emergency room!!!!"

"Y/N I am here!!!" 

yelled my f/n who was next to me while the nurses pushed the bed, the white lights were getting annoying for me as I closed my eyes again. feeling nothing else except unexpected relief, opening my eyes to be faced with a strong white light hitting my face, whining I moved my head to the side seeing 2 detectives sitting down next to my bed as I saw my professor and my worried friend who was sitting next to the each other in another couch " Miss y/n.." said the detective as I spoke, "what happened..?"

"The police came in and they found you covered in your blood and your tears...you are a fighter...judging by your situation I can tell you did some damage to the attacker as well...if you can describe how the attacker looked like it would help us..."

"It was too dark...but all I remember is those 2 black eye sockets eyes that were staring deadly down at me..."