#Eyeless Jack "2 empty eyes sockets..."

Začít od začátku

"let's just take the band-aid..." she said as we reached our class she started to clean my wound then covered it in bandages " it's not that deep.." she said as I was lost in thoughts "why I didn't feel the pain when I woke up?" "maybe because of the crowded neighborhood and the bad news you woke up hearing...I think that was enough reason for you to not notice it.."

I didn't think much about it as I continued my own day normally not wanting anything to distract me from concentrating on my own lectures, later that day, I went back home feeling exhausted from the long stressful day as I made myself some food, then I went to sleep, hoping everything will get better soon.

I tried to open my eyes but it was so heavy, I tried to sum up what happened but the loud knocking on my door didn't stop, I finally managed to open my eyes and look at my watch only to see that it passed 8:30, MY LECTURE!!! I gasped as I jumped down the bed and ran towards the door opening it to see f/n "Y/N FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE ARE LATE BECAUSE OF......you.......".

she stayed quiet staring at my face in horror as I spoke "what?? what's wrong with your face expression?? do I have anything in my face??" she stared at me in horror as she spoke "y-your cheek...has a big wound on it-" I looked at her confused as I left the door open for her and ran inside my room to check the mirror, my eyes winded as I saw a huge bloody scratch on my right cheek as I stepped back in horror and shock "wh-what? how--" I looked on my own bed seeing huge blood spots on my bed as I checked the rest of my body only to notice wounds and scratches on my body.

"w-when?? how?!" I asked my friend who was also in shock and fear "we must go to the hospital first!!" she said as I put my Jacket on and we ran to the hospital when the staff saw me they took me to the emergency room as the doctor did a full check on my body "....are you sure that you don't have any sharp material with you in your own bed??" asked the doctor while wrapping bandages around my wounded leg and putting a plaster on my own cheek.

"I am sure I don't! I have them all in a bag and the bag is inside my own desk...there is no way that I have anything shape in my bed!" I said as my friend stared at me "I believe her...I checked her bed and she doesn't have anything shape with her..." sighing, the door washed his hands as he spoke "it would be better if you moved out for now...you see... it's not safe here...at least stay with your friend in her house...a lot of people died and there is a free criminal wandering around people's houses who lives alone...please take care..." he said walking out leaving us in silence.

"...I am sorry for messing our Lecture for today...I never found it so hard to open my eyes before.." I said holding my head in my own hands only to feel her patting my head "it's fine...let's get you back home.." we headed back home as she refused to go back till I feel better..

we changed my bloody bedsheets and cleaned the room then she made us food "we must call the professor to apologize for us not coming today.." she said as I nodded and we started face calling the professor who seemed worried "Oh my god...you two are the top students...and I knew you two not coming for today, of course, there would be something wrong...Y/n...please take care of yourself...I will send you the lectures that you two have messed...please take care...same for you F/n.." he said with a worried face as we nodded and then hanged on...

"I finished backing up your stuff...let's go to my place.." said F/N who zipped up my own bag as I spoke "no...I need to know what is going on..." turning around f/n shook her head "what?!!! are you insane?! you can't do this again! whoever is doing this to you is like sending you red lights as if they are telling you that the next time won't be nice!! don't do this Y/n!" knowing everything he is saying is correct I couldn't help myself but look down at the ground as I looked at her in the eyes "please...I need to know.."