cap.1

I was in the kitchen drawing a little badly my mother (I was six years old) who was cooking. When he looked up from his work he would smile at me and go back to what he was doing. Someone knocked on the door and I looked up from my drawing and placed it on my mother's.

"Poydite chtoby spryatat'sya," she said worriedly.

"Chto proiskhodit s mamoy?" I asked confused.

"Vay!" He said in a tone that did not allow for replies.

I got out of my chair and hid in the closet nearby. My mother opened the door and two men in black raincoats came in.

"Where is the girl?" Said one of them.

"I don't know what he's talking about and if I did I would never tell him!" Mom said with her hands clenched into fists.

"Give us the baby and no one will get hurt." I hugged myself more in the closet.

"never!" she said angrily.

"I didn't want to go that far," he said and then pointed a gun at Mom and fired. I was dumbfounded to watch my mother's body fall lifeless to the ground, while a crimson-colored pool formed under her, which widened more and more ... ~end of dream~

I woke up very shaken, all sweaty, and tears streaming down my red cheeks.

I found the strength to get out of bed, and I said to myself "it was just a dream, just a dream". I went into the bathroom and took a shower. The water slid over my skin, making my muscles relax.

I finished taking a shower and wrapped myself in a towel.

My name is Nhyra Mescincow I am sixteen years old which is June 21st.

I have long black hair, very white skin and purple eyes tending to black.

I do not consider myself tall I am more or less average.

My adoptive mother was Italian-Russian, so I know both Italian and Russian but also English as the social workers took me to this boarding school.

It's not really a boarding school, it was a place where they made you into a subspecies of sex object, made us dress like sluts, made us submit to orders by force, and when you were sixteen and older, they made you put a white dress for non-virgins and black for virgins.

Then they let in men who watched us touched us everywhere, and we had to stand still and suffer.

Then they chose and took us to their home, for their needs.

I had not yet been chosen, and I hope never to be chosen.

If you did something wrong or didn't do a certain thing they whipped you.

In fact, being someone who often and willingly breaks the rules, my back is full of wounds, bruises of all kinds.

But I don't care I didn't want to be a toy to be controlled.

I don't want to stay in this place anymore, I want to leave forever.

I got out of the bathroom and dressed in the uniform, consisting of a very short black and white plaid skirt, an almost transparent white shirt, a tie equal to the skirt and black shoes.

I looked at the alarm clock it was 6.30, I left the room, went down the two flights of marble stairs, and found myself in the canteen.

I took the tray, and went in line with the others. I took some milk, and cream with strawberries, all in small portions to make us stay "thin and beautiful".

I sat down at a table and ate my breakfast immersed in a religious silence. I looked around, there were some teachers in a table who supervised the canteen.

Then I saw Clara a friend of mine being yanked out of the room by Professor Marchetti.

Yes, the male professors used us too, poor Clara.

She was a girl with red hair, two big emerald green eyes, with freckles on her cheeks and nose, I must say she was very pretty.

I got up from the table, and went back to the room to get the shoulder bag with the books in it. I took it and left the room and went to the first lesson of the day.

~ six hours later ~

The six hours of class are over, I was heading to my room when

the principal said from the speaker.

I arrived in the room, and in a few minutes I put on the black dress yes I was a virgin.

And I headed for the common room.

As soon as I arrived they took me by the wrist and lined me up with the others with a terrified look.

Two minutes later we were all in neat rows. The doors opened and the men entered, we lowered our heads in unison.

Then I felt someone grabbing my waist, I instantly stiffened. From life passed to breast, my breathing quickened. From her breasts she ran up my back to my butt which she squeezed.

"Okay so let's move on to the sale," said the principal.

The man moved away from me and I was finally able to regulate my breathing.

"I want her," a bearded man with brown hair and dark eyes said, pointing to me.

Then all the other men chose the girls.

When I was done I went back to my room.

I was supposed to leave tonight tomorrow will be too late to escape.

I took a backpack and filled it with my things and the money I stole from the principal the last time I was in her office, which was yesterday.

I opened the window and went up to the roof and approached the big pine.

I jumped on a branch and started the descent.

After a couple of heart attacks I managed to set foot on the ground.

I ran as fast as I could out of that place.

After hours of walking and running I arrived in a city.

I went to the first clothing store I saw and got some clean, decent clothes.

I put on a pair of jeans, a black top, a black and red checkered shirt, a pair of red shoes and changed the backpack as the one I had was very old.

I paid the order and came out as new.

I wandered around the city not knowing where to go.

Until I heard a noise right behind me.

I turned and saw ...

-------------------------