Chapter 7 - Christmas with the Evans'

Start from the beginning

"I do, my mother taught me." I smile.

"We have a piano in the living room, you should play something for us tomorrow."

"Let's not put any pressure on her, mom." Chris shakes his head as he holds onto my shoulder.

I look over to see Seb staring at Chris, confused. "I'd love to." I smile.

Lisa gets up for a moment then comes back with a book, "Oh no, not the photo's." Scott almost spits out his wine.

"You and Sebastian have to see these photos of the kids." Lisa smiles and pulls her chair up beside me. "This is when Chris was five."

"Aww, Chris you were such a cute baby! Is that Scott!" I point to another photo.

After a couple more pages she points at one of Chris when he was older. "Chris was eighteen here."

"Gosh I was like seven when you were eighteen." I laugh.

"Thanks for making me feel old." Chris laughs.

"Your family is seriously so photogenic. You've both raised such kind and caring children." I smile.

"Chris....I love her." Lisa hugs me.

"I think we're gonna go to bed." Carly and her husband stand.

"Same." Shanna nods.

One by one, everyone else goes upstairs. Chris stays back with his mom as she makes me a bed on the pullout couch. "Lisa I can do this, you go to bed."

"Mom is amazing at making beds." Chris chuckles.

"It's no problem at all, honey." She nods, putting two pillows down and then a blanket. "If you need anything at all, you come get me or Chris. Both of you." She points at Seb.

"Thank you, for everything." I nod as she hugs me.

"Goodnight." She kisses Chris's cheek and walks upstairs.

"Seb you know where my room is, Y/N it's the first door on the right if you need anything." Chris nods, "Goodnight guys."

"Night." I smile and watch him walk up the stairs.

"You okay?" Seb asks.

"Im good, just tired."

"I'll see you in the morning." He side hugs me and walks past the kitchen. I sit down as I hear his door shut.

I look down ask get a text.

Chris: come up to my room in an hour.

Y/N: Yes, sir.

I chuckle at my text and lay down, listening to the silence of the house.

An hour later Chris texts me saying everyone upstairs was asleep. I then tiptoe over and peak into Seb's room, seeing he was passed out. I quietly sneak upstairs and open up his door, seeing Chris sitting up on his bed shirtless.

"So this is your room?" I smile as I look around at his stuff.

"Yup, mom hasn't touched anything in here after I moved out."
I crawl onto his bed and straddle his waist, "I want you so bad." He whispers, sliding his hands up my shirt.

"Definitely not here. Not when your whole family is here." I chuckle.

"Just have to be quiet." He smirks and presses kisses along my neck.

"Not here, Chris." I giggle.

He grabs me and flips me over on my back, he lays on top of me and pouts. "Fine."

"I really do love your family. They are so sweet." I rub his back as he lays his head on my chest.

"They love you, a lot. Especially my mom. When we went upstairs, she couldn't stop talking about you. And Scott is threatening me if I don't ask you out."

Chris looks back up at me and kisses me slowly, I wrap my legs around his waist as he slowly grinds against me. I grip onto his hair as he reaches down and holds onto the back of my thigh, pulling it higher as he grinds against me harder. I softly moan against his lips at the feeling, "Chris." I warn as he kisses onto my neck.

"Please? Real quick?"

"No." I push him off of me and crawl back on top of him.

Suddenly there's a soft knock on his door, "Chris?" I stand up and look at him as I panic, Chris points under his bed and shoves me down as the door opens. "Hey, I got up to get some water and saw Y/N was gone. Do you know where she is?"

Oh fuck it was Seb.

"No, I've been scrolling on Instagram. I thought I heard the front door open, maybe she went outside?" Chris asks.

"Hmm...have you noticed that she's been acting weird? I think she's dating someone."

"What makes you think that?" Chris asks. I look up as Seb sits on the end of the bed.

"She's always leaving and saying weird excuses...she's always on her phone. I don't know...it's just a feeling. I know my sister very well."

"I'm sure it's nothing." Chris says.

"You promise me you don't have anything to do with her?"

"Seb she's just one of my best friends." Chris chuckles.

"Well I think she has a crush on you...so don't try anything."

"I won't."

Little too late for that......

Seb stands and suddenly his phone drops, sliding under the bed. "Fuck.." He kneels down and reaches his hand in, almost grabbing my arm as he gets his phone. "Well I'm gonna go to bed, Goodnight."

"Night Seb." I peak out as the door shuts and slowly crawl out. "Aww, you have a crush on me?" Chris smiles.

I grab one of his pillows and smack him. "This is exactly what I was talking about!" I whisper. "Goodnight." I walk towards the door.

"Can you please help me out with this?" He points to his crotch.

"You got a hand." I smirk and quietly slip into the hall.

When I get downstairs, I quietly open the front door then shut it. "Hey, where did you go?" Seb walks over to me.

"Shit you scared me." I smack my hand over my chest.

"Why did you go outside?"

"I couldn't sleep....wanted to feel the cold air." I shrug. "I'm gonna go to bed now....Goodnight Sebby."

"Yeah, goodnight." He frowns and slowly walks back to the guest room.

I slip into the bathroom and bite my lip as I take off my shirt, I hold out my phone and send Chris a picture of my chest.

Y/N: Have fun.

Chris: I'm gonna get you back for that.

What a crazy man