The Many Years We Shared

Chapter 2

"Man guess who I saw today", I says. "Who?", Courtney asks. "Nicole Deview", I responds. "Talkin bout lil skin Nikki", Courtney responds. "Well she ain't as skinny as she use to be", I replies. "Forreal???", Courtney questions. "Yeah man she so sexy bruh", I says. "Seem like you falling back for her like old times", Courtney says. "Ma-", I was cut off by a whistle. "Ok boys get back out there on that field playtimes over. Hustle! Hustle! Hustle!", Coach Harris yells at the football players. "Guess you will tell me more about that later huh?", Courtney says with a wink and a smile. Practice went on fine I was tired coach really knows how to work us out. The first game is Friday I guess that's why he is working us out like that. All through practice I only had one thing on my mind NICOLE. I don't know why she got me feeling like this it has been five years. All those familiar feelings are rushing back but nah I can't go back to being how I use to be. In five years a lot has changed. I told her I was going to call her back after practice. A part of me wanted to just skip practice just to talk to her on the phone but nah I can't do that coach would find me and hang me. I wonder if I should call her right now or wait. I think I'll wait take a shower, eat, and relax for a minute. Ding dong!!! "Ok who is this interrupting my thoughts", I speak out loud. "Bruh open up the door its hot out here", Courtney yells through the closed door. "Man what do you want", I say while opening the door. "I wanna play the game and finish hearing bout lil Nikki from around the way", he says. "Damn bruh you just don't give me no time to myself do you", I say to Courtney. "Bruh you my bestfriend what makes you think you gonna even gonna get any alone time anyway since you stay next door", he replies. "Ugh iight and don't eat up all my food", I yell while walking back to my room and laying on the bed. "It ain't like you don't come over my house eating up all my food", Courtney yells back. "Yea whatever", I retort back. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. "Hey Rashad I been missing you for awhile now", says Nicole. "Oh really why don't you tell me how much you missed me baby", I reply back. "Welllll then I can do that", Nicole drags out. She then sits on top of me and kisses me real soft. "Oooo how I couldn't wait to feel your lips on mine", I say. She then opens her mouth and says "EA Sports to the game". I then jump out my sleep, "What in the hell?", I say. Then I look up and see that Courtney has turned on the game. "Bruh wat was you dreamning about", Courtney says through chuckles. "Mannnn", I begin. "Hold up don't tell me you was dreaming about lil Nikki", Courtney laughs. "Man no", I lie. "You ain't got to lie bruh and I known u for so long I know when you lying so u can't get one over on me", Courteny laughs. "Man I don't know what to do", I say thinking real hard. "I know what you can do", Courtney says. "What??", I ask. "Let me beat that ass in this Madden", he says. We both fall out laughing and I grab a control and pick my player. "Man Shad you know you got it bad right", Courtney says in about five minutes into the game. "Yea man I know but you know a lot has changed between us its been five years since I seen her and bruh she fine", I say. "I want to see her get her to send you a pic", Courtney says. "Alright pause the game", I say.

Me: Wat up

Nicole: Nothing coolin just watchin tv wat up

Me: Nothing coolin wit Courtney

Nicole: Awww man I ain't seen him in so long tell him I said wat up

Me: He was just sayin he hasn't seen you in awhile

Nicole: I see ya'll over there talking bout me

Me: Naw I just told him I saw you today

Nicole: Same thing you still mentioned me so ya'll talking bout me its ok you can admit it I won't tell any of your groupies

Me: Groupies??? Man chill I ain't got no groupies

Nicole: Trust me if you had groupies back then I'm pretty sure you got em now