"Will you come around and see Mum and Dad tomorrow?" He asked "you can say no, it's just they liked you,"

Ally looked at him and shook her head. She ruffled his messy hair and shoved his head softly to the side. He frowned and ally wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"I love your parents, I'll come with Remus one day in the week," she told him

James relished in the hug and was thankful for Ally to be as understanding as she was. He knew that family meant everything to Ally just like it did to James, they were very similar in those senses. However Ally didn't have parents anymore, so she knew how James would feel.

She didn't know if Remus would go with her as he had quite a few things on but Ally wanted to see Monty and Mia. The thought of James going through this hurt her, the only positive Ally saw was that he could prepare himself and it wouldn't be sudden like Arcturus.

The fireplace lit up and Toby walked in, he was to apparate her to his and Sirius' flat. That's where they were having their predrinks. Ally was excited to see where Toby and Sirius had set up their home because she knew Toby had always been excited about moving in with Sirius ever since it was mentioned.

Toby looked down when he noticed James and sat by him wrapping an arm tightly around him. It was one of the things Ally lived most about Toby was that he was understanding. He never needed to know what the matter was with someone but he would always be there for them should they need it.

"Joining us tonight are you Jamie?" Toby asked

"No, I need to go apologies to my Lilyflower then our moony is going to join us for dinner." He said wiping his eyes

He pressed a kiss to Ally's forehead and gave one to Toby before he disappeared out of the fireplace. Ally smiled at Toby who tackled her back onto the bed. She let out a laugh and hugged him tightly, letting them lay together for a minute. They used to have sleepovers all the time in the Hufflepuff common room, it was nice and laying on Ally's bed made her wish she was back in Hogwarts.

It was only a few short months until she was, but it would never be the same without Toby and Luke. She would never venture into the Hufflepuff common room for gossip and a hot chocolate ever again. It upset her, so she was thankful that tonight amongst all the chaos, they'd have a chance to just be normal.

"Do you need to tell your brothers that you're off?" He asked

She just nodded and pulled herself away from the bed, she went downstairs to see Perseus reading the Prophet and Atlas on his typewriter, probably writing an article for the prophet. Ally knocked on the door and Perseus peered up from the article he was reading with a smile.

"You look pretty dearest," Perseus complimented and she smiled shyly at him

"Moony seeing you like that Allycat?" Atlas asked

"No, I'm going into muggle London with Toby and Luke tonight. If I'm not home by two in the morning it's because I've stopped over Sirius and Toby's and I'll send a letter in the morning," she told them

Both Perseus and Atlas were uneasy about the thought of Ally staying out all night but they knew before long that she would be moving out potentially. Perseus looked at Atlas and raised an eyebrow and Atlas tilted the corner of his lip.