????

It was Y/N's first day in England. She was fresh from China and knew no one. She had travelled across the world to go a prestigious Creative Arts and Sports University. Her parents were always busy away on business trips and never really paid attention to Y/N's interests. She never even told them that she was leaving China. The only person who knew was her cousin, Jackson. 'Take care Y/N, if there's any problems make sure you ring me and tell me.' He had said to her before she headed into the airport.

She rolled her suitcase into the lift at her school and tried to calm her nerves. The doors opened and she stepped out when she heard shouting. 'I'M NOT ROOMING WITH YOU FAKE BITCHES AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.' A door slamming made her jump slightly. The corridor was filled with girls who had been watching and Y/N gulped. She looked around for her dorm. She was told that her name would be on a small sign outside her dorm door by the receptionist downstairs.

She saw a girl take out a pen and scribble something out on one of the signs then write something underneath. 'Yuxinnn. Let me in. This is my dorm too now.' The door swung open and a short haired girl came out and grabbed the other girl's collar. 'Listen here bitch. Do you think I'm that stupid. You changed it to your name in front of all these people. They've tried and now you're pushing your luck. Piss. Off.' She threw the girl on the floor and walked back inside.

Y/N quietly kept on looking for her name but couldn't find it. A pit formed in her stomach. She had completed all the required paperwork and she had signed in a the reception. Surely they shouldn't have missed her. 'Um excuse me Miss?' She turned around to see a cleaning staff member. 'Are you lost?' She looked around and saw the corridor had cleared up. 'I can't find my dorm.' She said quietly. 'I've checked up there and saw nothing. I checked here before but didn't see it either.' The woman nodded her head.

'What your name honey?' She asked with a smile. 'My name's Kong Y/N. Wait no Y/N Kong.' She replied with an embarrassed smile. 'Ah right okay so let's see...' The staff member quickly scanned across the signs and stopped when she saw a name scribbled out. 'Ava Jones.' The lady sighed. 'I believe this is your dorm but a student wrote her name there instead.' She knocked on the door softly. The door opened and revealed the short haired girl from earlier. 'Sorry if I interrupted anything, but is Ava Jones inside?' The girl shook her head. 'Okay good. This girl is supposed to be sharing with you, is that okay?'

Y/N kept her head down but could feel the other girl look at her. 'What's you name?' Y/N raised her head trying not to show her nerves but her shaking hands weren't helping. 'Kon- Y/N Kong.' She bit her tongue when she messed up again. 'You Chinese?' She nodded slowly. 'Yeah I'll room with her.' The staff member smiled at the two girls before thanking them and carrying on with her work. 'Let me help you with that.' The short haired girl offered to help Y/N with her luggage but Y/N shook her head. 'It's fine.' She smiled politely before wheeling in her suitcases.

'I was expecting them to be bigger but I guess the school had a lot of students this year. There's a little kitchen there on the left, a sofa and a few beanbags in here with a TV and our room's on the right. It's quite big but it's open. We can always close them by putting that screen in between if you want. Bathroom's straight ahead and there's a little store cupboard next to it. Airing cupboard's in the bathroom opposite the bath and there's a small balcony past the kitchen. I've taken the left side of the room if you don't mind. Any questions?'

Y/N was still recovering from the information that was just thrown at her. She processed it all with a little flustered look on her face. She thought for a minute before asking when they would get their time tables. 'Well it's just gone about 12 and knowing the boys they're probably not gonna arrive until late. We can grab them whenever you want though and avoid the rush.' Y/N nodded and went to put her things away.