SHIZUN

Author's note : this might have mature content ✨shen cest✨ bondage I think and chaos I don't know I tried to make this chaotic hope you guys like it now onto the story. 

Shen yuan's pov:

Everything is peaceful me working, Lou binghe being him shouting "SHIZUUNNNNN" yes hush I know you readers can hear his voice in your head so shush. I can see airplane bro uber would go and get his ass shove to work and yeah disciples are doing great. Being a peak lord can be busy job also but since you guys know I'm from another world who is just a reader and got teleported here blah blah blah things were great. Binghe came back and his face was a little messy so I stand up and wipe his face gently where he beam out 'fuck too bright'.

"......"

"SHIZZZZUUUNNNNN" hugging me and kept on complementing me oh my Jesus fucking Christ even if we're married this disciple is really-*sigh*

"yes yes I'm here binghe" gently tapping his back. 

3rd person person view:

The two are having their moment when suddenly two people appeared in front of them out of nowhere they opened their eyes and......

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...B-B-BINGHE PULL YOUR DICK OUT NOW! "

"B-BUT S-S-SHIZUN I CAN'T PULL MY DICK THAT INSTANT"

"JUST PULL OUT OUT ITS FINE "

"I-IF YOU SAY SO" bingmei pulled his pillar out and covered it in instant. 

Meanwhile let's see how did shen jiu and bing ge react to this shall we

Shen jiu opened his eyes and saw something that can kill him in instant. shen jiu must be dreaming right? He literally his self and his most hated student shoving that murder weapon in his ass..... 'ah.... This.... Must be a dream.... '

"QUIT ESCAPING THE REALITY" shen yuan screech. 

Now for bing Ge

As bing ge opened his eyes he saw something......

"..."

'is it me or did I just turn that son of a bitch to sex toy? '

"SHIZUN ISN'T A SEX TOY" bingmei screech

OK OK go back to the main story
Bingmei pulled out his pillar and earning a very obscene moan from shen yuan.

'this must be a dream *ping*' shen jiu said to himself while seeing his self ascending to heavens

"YOU'RE A MONSTER THERE'S NO POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ASCEND EVEN IF YOU DID I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN" bing ge shouted.

Ahem ahem ahem yuan dressed up while shen jiu opened his fan. "so... Me from this... Unknown world of should I say imposter me would you like to explain to me what's this button here? " pointing to thin air

"what button? " shen yuan asked since he doesn't see anything 'system is there any button the or? ' 'have you already finally lost it host? ' 'YOU'RE NOT HELPING SYSTEM'

Shen jiu tapped the button and all of a sudden their powers have been sealed and the worst part bingmei and bing ge were trapped in a cell where they can't even break it.

Shen jiu said "my my so that's what it does I see" grinning like a madman he spotted a red rope tying it around shen yuan's paralyzed body.  "what a great sight don't you agree?  Cry baby binghe" looking at bingmei is at verge of crying.