His eyes studied the ginger slowly, making her feel exposed and uncomfortable. Sara chose to get up and show her confidence though, praying that the nightmare would be soon over.

"What's going on?" she asked, ignoring the urge to slap some sense into the blonde.

"You're having dinner with me and the family," Draco announced, holding out an arm for the ginger to take.

"What the fuck," Sara muttered, giving in and taking his arm.

"You better behave or aunt Bella will torture you again," he whispered as he dragged her away from the room, the corridors long and chilly.

"You're asking too much of me, Malfoy," she huffed.

They stopped at the top of the stairs for some reason and Sara wiped around to see her wand in Draco's grip, his eyes studying it.

She had hidden it in her dress while in the bathroom, having no idea that the blonde or anyone would be quick to notice it.

"Father said they couldn't find your wand on you," he said, his voice dangerously low. His icy eyes turned to stare into her own, making Sara want to shrink back and disappear.

Draco put the wand inside his jacket pocket, taking all of Sara's hope away as he started to drag her down the stairs.

"You're not escaping any sooner, Potter. It will be fun to see your dearest boyfriend's reaction when I use this wand in class."

Sara fixed him with a deadly stare as the two walked inside the dinning room. This one room was huge as well, but not quite as big as the drawing room. A long enough table to fit 16 people was in the center or it, another crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Only Narcissa was seated so far, on the right side at the head of the table where Sara presumed that Lucius would sit; she had no idea if Bellatrix would join them or not, but she would rather not see the maniac at that point.

All of her hope had been shattered when Draco took her wand. She didn't know if she could escape, she couldn't apparate without her wand either.

Sara caught Draco's eyes from the seat next to hers; he grinned devilishly, patting the place where her wand was hidden inside his coat.

If Nico saw that at Hogwarts what would he think? What would he do? Would he try to fight Malfoy? Would he get expelled, in detention, tortured by Death Eaters?

She felt her chest rise in rapid breaths, grasping at the air that wouldn't enter her lungs.

She was trapped and she had no idea where her brother was or if he was still alive, she didn't know how the Weasleys were or how her classmates back at school were holding on.

The panic attack was close, but she couldn't give in, she couldn't give Draco the satisfaction of seeing her break in front of him, she couldn't give up for everyone that she would still need to save.

She was a sacrifice, just like her parents had been a sacrifice, just as Regulus Black had been a sacrifice.

Sara straightened her back, her breaths becoming normal again. She realized she and Draco had been having an intense staring contest for the past few minutes when Lucius entered the dining room.