I made my way home. As I entered the house to my surprise I saw my dad sitting in his chair watching t.v. He looked over at me, "You're finally home huh," I was surprised by his words, they caught me off guard. "I could say the same thing to you, couldn't I?" "Don't get smart with me Faye" I rolled my eyes and went into my room, closing the door behind me. 

I did some homework for a little while but eventually, I got bored, so I stopped. I figured I should take a shower considering I spent the entire night outside. As I was getting undressed, I noticed something in my jean pocket. 

I pulled it out to find a soda tab with the middle still attached, it confused me. I wasn't the one who put it in there so I came to the conclusion that Charlie did. I didn't understand why he gave it to me. I decided to keep it and later tonight I would ask him about it. 

I stepped into the shower letting the warm water consume me. As it ran down my skin I felt my body awakening in all the right ways. I always have thought that the shower was a good place to sort out your thoughts, and I still do. 

I let my mind wander to the things that were troubling me. Things like my hockey team, my relationship with my dad, where I stood with Charlie. All of these things I think about a lot but I don't think too deeply about it, it's more so a passing thought. 

I finished up in the shower and went back into my room, I changed into a pair of black joggers and a navy blue t-shirt. I put the soda tab Charlie gave me in a little jar I had on my nightstand that also held a pair of earrings. 

I picked up a book I hadn't touched in months and began reading. I forget how good it felt to let yourself get absorbed into stories, it's so easy to get lost in the pages. A decent amount of time had gone by, I know that because when I looked out my window it was dark. 

I set my book down and got out of bed, I figured I should get ready to go see Charlie. I put on a pair of dark blue jeans and a light grey sweater. I left my hair down, it had dried curly. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the rink.