ch 2 🧖

Furnace was sitting on a chair and scrolling through Instagram just liking random pictures. "Hey watcha doing?" Crafting table asked Furnace.
"Hey, I'm just scrolling through Instagram" furnace smiled. "I'm boreeed" Crafting table hugs Furnace from behind and leans on them. Furnace tries to remove Crafting table's hand from her but accidentally brushes her hand on Crafting table's pants. Furnace looks at Crafting table and licks his neck, Furnace proceeds to go sit on the couch.

Crafting table started to feal very horny and then he looked down.(⛺)
Crafting table walks over to the couch and stands next to Furnace.
Furnace looks at Crafting table and sees a tent between his legs. Furnace blushes and walks over to him."can I?" Furnace up at Crafting table and smirks. "Ofcourse" he smirks. Furnace proceeds to unbuckle  Crafting table's
jeans, she started to suck Crafting table's dick. Furnace could see some pre cum and she smirks. "Well that was fast wasn't it?" She continues to bop his head more and more until Crafting table came. "A-ah~" Crafting table moans as Furnace liks the cum off of her lip. "T-thank you for helping me" Crafting table was panting and he smiles, he sits on the the couch. Furnace sits on top of his dick and starts to move around."a-agh~ please can I put it in?" Furnace nods as she feals Crafting table's big dick enter her. "Ngh" Furnaces was bouncing up and down on Crafting table's dick. "I-i might cum soon" Crafting table said as he was enjoying the moment. "AAH~" Crafting table moaned loudly as he came in Furnace, she got off of his dick and let the cum flow out of her pussy. They both hear a door open, oh no it's Steve...